New Halo Reach Ranks and Armor

Marv1989

God I hope there are no more ranks after Inheritor, the cR needed for the ranks after Legend are stupid, and would add noting to the game. Stuff in the armoury would be nice, I mean what you get to Inheritor you have bought everything and still have 11,000,000cR left ?!?!?!?!?!?!? So theres a definetly gap there to add more armoury items.

Maybe add armoury items on the disk for Reach that will come with Halo CEA???? Would that get around the downloading of a big file, which I always read is the issue nothing can be added to the armooury at present

well im not sure if they were talkin s*** but savioursoul said he was going to be the first person to look at 5 new rank and the new armoury so thats were the rumour came from but there is like 8 ppl on the account thats how they were the first to reach inheritor

• Like 1

I would love new Halo: Reach armor, there really isn't anything that caught my eye and I'm currently at 96% armor completion, just about everything I'm wearing is actually the default. I do love "Heart Attack" though.

well im not sure if they were talkin s*** but savioursoul said he was going to be the first person to look at 5 new rank and the new armoury so thats were the rumour came from but there is like 8 ppl on the account thats how they were the first to reach inheritor

savioursoul????? What you mean the recruit!!!!

hats off the the people playing 24hrs a day on the gamertag (i say playing with my tongue firmly in cheek)

They boosted and AFk'd there way to Inheritor then never played again, then the banhammer said WHALLOP, now there recruit. so new ranks in Reach, I can safely say NO.

Armoury items,hmmm, possible if its on the Halo CEA disc

I'd love to have "fun" armor. You know, storm trooper helmet, boba fett's helmet, Juggernaut's, Darth Vader's, etc.

Same with visor colors, I'd like to have a mirror one.

I like the idea of mirrored visor, also red visor, do you know in fact more color visors in general would be nice, we have what now, 5? compared to loads of each other armor accessory

Yes it would be interesting.

I doubt there will ever be any more ranks after inheritor. You need to play for over 160 days getting the credit cap every day.

I would say that if more armour came out it would be with the Halo Anniversary because its comming up soon and I doubt they would realise anything from now onwards because its getting closer.

I think I heard somewhere. That they might be adding Armour with Halo CEA. As well as Maps.

As for ranks. There would have to be A LOT of Armour. It would be pointless to have a lot of left over cR. And nothing to buy. Unless of course it's all really expensive.

But to put it into theory to adding Ranks. Inheritor and Reclaimer is 3,500,000. both. So Next would be 4,000,000. and beyond... then they would have to increase the level. Or even add in playlists like I've been thinking about. Which is a Fire Fight with no Time Limit. And is actually a challenge to survive. But I don't think they will add it. Or Even increase a level cap. So, I think this Increase of Rank is probably a false rumor.

God I hope there are no more ranks after Inheritor, the cR needed for the ranks after Legend are stupid, and would add noting to the game. Stuff in the armoury would be nice, I mean what you get to Inheritor you have bought everything and still have 11,000,000cR left ?!?!?!?!?!?!? So theres a definetly gap there to add more armoury items.

Maybe add armoury items on the disk for Reach that will come with Halo CEA???? Would that get around the downloading of a big file, which I always read is the issue nothing can be added to the armooury at present

Yeah, you would have to change the files for everything on the disk to support more armor.

Or they could get it so You can unlock armor just like the skulls that would be cool.