•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Sierra Forge : (25 July 2017 - 09:07 PM) Jes. :D
@  Halo6 Follower : (25 July 2017 - 09:06 PM) Lol - yup
@  Halo6 Follower : (25 July 2017 - 09:06 PM) This the Roblox one?
@  Sierra Forge : (25 July 2017 - 09:05 PM) https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be
@  Sierra Forge : (25 July 2017 - 09:05 PM) Its finally finished! I had to delete the video because it wouldn't process, so I uploaded it again, and it actually worked this time! yay!
@  Halo6 Follower : (25 July 2017 - 08:50 PM) Look at that awesome Banner colour haha.
@  343iBot : (25 July 2017 - 07:12 PM) Welcome to the forums, Kevmuffin! :welcome: View Kevmuffin's Profile
@  Drizzy_Dan : (25 July 2017 - 06:04 PM) http://www.343indust...amhack-atlanta/
@  Drizzy_Dan : (25 July 2017 - 05:22 PM) Sorry Europe: http://www.343indust...lo-tournaments/
@  Fyshy : (25 July 2017 - 03:10 PM) @Connor Kenway Still Gold, :P
@  Sierra Forge : (25 July 2017 - 12:55 PM) oH, He grabbed the BR and smashed it to pieces over Lockes head! Even better!
@  Sierra Forge : (25 July 2017 - 12:28 PM) The only thing I appreciate from this fight, is the fact how they implemented how strong the Spartans actually are. Master Chief breaks Lockes BR in half like it was nothing.
@  Sierra Forge : (25 July 2017 - 12:21 PM) May be a few hours... :/
@  Sierra Forge : (25 July 2017 - 12:19 PM) @Connor Kenway lol
@  Sierra Forge : (25 July 2017 - 12:18 PM) The Roblox video is actually taking a little while longer to process. Ill post the link when it finally does XD
@  343iBot : (25 July 2017 - 04:46 AM) Welcome to the forums, RobDaniels! :welcome: View RobDaniels's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (25 July 2017 - 12:38 AM) Oh, you. Lol
@  Connor Kenway : (25 July 2017 - 12:20 AM) :whistle:
@  Connor Kenway : (25 July 2017 - 12:20 AM) I erm, didn't watch it I was referring to my new color :whistling:
@  Halo6 Follower : (24 July 2017 - 11:20 PM) Me too!

Photo

Half scoping, quick scoping, hard scope, drag scoping, bunch of baloney.

22 replies to this topic

#21 Unease Peanut

Unease Peanut

Nuts

• News Group
  • 2,434 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Unease Peanut
  • LocationOn your left... If you dont see me turn another 90 degrees to your left and keep repeating this process until you see me
5       11             5                        

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

My best friend (UneaseJ0k3r) is always complaining about me hardscoping instead of no-scoping or quick (he siriously has an entire technique). But why change a winning tactic?

gHpcyCF.jpg

"Demons run when a good man goes to war"

#22 Gabriel

Gabriel

Hunter

• Members
  • 25 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Delcore
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

It's been a few days since this post and after oberserving all of the ranters,trolls, and whiners, I have come to the conclustion it's probably just the shifting of a new era of people being taught what different scope techniques there are rather then using the scope to point and shoot.

In my opinion, scope,aim, and shoot. Forget all about the whiners and beat the heck out of them! =)
"Dear Humanity, we regret being alien ********, we regret coming to Earth, and we most definitely regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy-*** fleet!"

#23 MIICKSTAR BOOOM

MIICKSTAR BOOOM

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:MIICKSTAR BOOOM

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:50 PM

First of all, These " Scoping" Tradition all come from Call Of Duty(: Game)'s Clans,

I.e: FaZe,SoaR,Optic, E.T.C.

But these Traditions has been in the game since the first release of the Call Of Duty(:Game)`s era.

Hard-scoping : holding on the aim button for a period of time, Then Shoot And Release the aim button.

Quick-scoping : Holding And Release the aim button for a fraction of a time , therefore when you see the cross-hairs of the sniper when you aim in , shoot  then release (Accounted for 1 - 2 seconds).

Half-Scoping: You guys Know.

Crap-Scoping: Does not exist , or maybe called crap shot because they did not like how you Killed the person , in kill cam or else

These Categories are formerly known from professional people who are experienced at Call Of Duty( : Game) 

People who say "Snipers are formally for distance , and for corrected areas "

this is true therefore the people who play the game are as i said "Professionals" and `strategies wise` use the Snipers , as a form of a assault rifle or plainly a 1 bullet timed Weapon.

This use may cause them to play better , They may trash you with the use of  Ray Gunning ( A Rapid Weapon( SMG , LMG, E.T.C) .

If you want to play a COD game without any snipers , play a custom game with bots and perm remove snipers , therefore the bots cant use the snipers or just play better with the snipers as the Professionals say.

these ways are not people who are whining ,they are just angry and madly sujjesting you to not or to do . 

if you hate our techniques , play the game , ignore , or **** off playing call of duty u dirty ******* **** noob looking players, now , enjoy COD. ****ign wuss  " 1v1 in cod bo2 , u scrub jk xD"

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users