Leaving...FOR A BIT

Church

Hello everyone. Just posting here to tell the members of our AWESOME forum that I'm going to be leaving for a while. Not long, just three days. I am going on our Church's ( <- haha lol) spring retreat, and will be there through Sunday afternoon. I will be on the forum today, but if I don't see you then, CYA ALL! I love this forum thanks for keeping it alive guys!

-Church

Well, Church.....while at the "Spring Retreat" do not forget to promote 343 Industries Community Forum! Seriously though, I know how good it can feel to get away from the daily grind and spend time with others that have similar beliefs as you. We are a community with family spirit here, but that type of communities family has only one "moderator" and the best "community" spirit. Hope you have a good trip and we will await your return.

• Like 1

oh gawd, church camp. Best of luck to you.

Does this mean that it is a camp full of duplicates of me or a camp put on by a Church ( :hrhr: )?

But seriously, thanks for keeping the forum alive guys. It is a real pleasure being on here.

P.S. DON'T SCREW THE FORUM UP WHILE I AM GONE lol

Hello everyone. Just posting here to tell the members of our AWESOME forum that I'm going to be leaving for a while. Not long, just three days. I am going on our Church's ( <- haha lol) spring retreat, and will be there through Sunday afternoon. I will be on the forum today, but if I don't see you then, CYA ALL! I love this forum thanks for keeping it alive guys!

-Church

Bye church