Please god, no Armour Abilities.

RampageUK

I find it retarded to. Although I like flying and stuff I preferred the good old halo 3 style. There probably are going to be armor abilities though because in the trailer you see master chief using what seems to be a blue jet pack:(

well i think that armor abilities ruined the multiplayer on reach and the only ability i think you should get is sprint

sprint is one of the worst because of the run in double hit. keep em all or remove them all. i like them either way because halo is always fun to play, i trust 343 will do their best to make it a truly halo experience =)

I think we should be able to evade but not over a long distance but instead tree times in a row before recharging, and if you jumped forward and rolled when you landed you would not take so much damage.

I also think you should be able to roll in mid air like in red vs blue revelation and dodge rockets if done precisely.

And the only weapons that should have bloom is the assault rifle and sniper, because those take more skills when having bloom,

And when you shot with the rocket launcher the weapon but not the aim should go a bit upward and down again to make it feel better.

well first off i think that armour lock is for noobs, i dont really have anything agoinst the jetpack, third i thing evade makes you roll way too far, fourth everbody would be able to run so i think that that is just a keeper, and bubble shield i think they should just bring out the dropable items again

Armour abilities is not really a huge problem in the game, it adds a new taste to it. But it does get irritating sometimes such as ppl using armor lock ALOT.

Instead of putting in armour abilities in loadouts for you to spawn with, you should place some of it thats useful in maps and players can fight for it like in MLG.

For sprint and evade you could still keep it to start off with but its true that the sprint double bash is most irritating esp when the person is wielding with a sword. Maybe delaying the melee attacks for a few secs after sprinting would make a less of a problem.

Besides theres always classic gamemodes.

I for one agree. And it would mess with the story. As Reach had the technology of armor abilities, when Reach was destroyed they lost all this technology thus why all the Halo games have not had them. For them to randomly appear in Halo 4 would really upset me. I still play Halo 3 daily and can't stand Reach for it's horrid "ideas" it had.

If they include the crappy armour abilities they for some reason put in Halo: Reach, I will go ape ****. **** Jet Packs, Armour Lock, Sprint and ****ty Camo.

I hope 343 will do the right thing and make Halo: 4 more like Halo: 3, 2 and 1!

Please god!

Dude, I feel the same way. But on top of your idea I also want the BR back and the Halo 3 ranking system (1-50). Also I hate all the armour abilities eccept for sprint. They should make sprint built-in in my opinion.

If they include the crappy armour abilities they for some reason put in Halo: Reach, I will go ape ****. **** Jet Packs, Armour Lock, Sprint and ****ty Camo.

I hope 343 will do the right thing and make Halo: 4 more like Halo: 3, 2 and 1!

Please god!

Eh, more like Halo 2 and CE. H3 was okay, but it had slightly long kill times and equipment were a pain in the ass.

Honestly, I think AAs are redundant. If you look at Halo 3 to Reach you'll notice that Spartans are no longer able to run as fast or jump as high. This was made so that AAs like sprint, evade and jetpack would be more useful. Nerf character traits so that a cheap gimmick would work. Yuck. The other AAs, well, they're just bad no matter how hard you look at it.

AAs and equipment should stay out of Halo MP.

I completely disagree, I think the armor abilities make Halo more exciting and fun, it can turn the tide of battle in an instant, and it can make for great videos/screenshots!

Exactly.

First of all both of you definitely started playing halo after you first played call of duty if you want sprint and a ranking system everyone can be a high level go back to call of duty. Halo was made to be competitiive and not like call of duty. All armor abilities did was make kids who can shoot or aim be able to evade kids who are overall better in skill. You cant tell me a 3 year old couldnt get shot at once and sprint away in all the other halos you had to stay and fight one on one alot and that showed true skill. The game was 100 times more competitive in the old halos before reach. Im sorry but 343 needs to go back to old halo because im sorry but halo reach was not a true halo game. Halo 2 and Halo 3 were addicting.....Reach gets annoyoing cause it takes hardly any skill sorry they tried to copy call of duty and failed.

I for one agree. And it would mess with the story. As Reach had the technology of armor abilities, when Reach was destroyed they lost all this technology thus why all the Halo games have not had them. For them to randomly appear in Halo 4 would really upset me. I still play Halo 3 daily and can't stand Reach for it's horrid "ideas" it had.

It's dumb to think they lost technology because it was on one planet anyway. They would've had more, and if those Spartans had it, 117 would've received it during his armor upgrade in Halo 2. They wouldn't have 1 set of technology on 1 planet, and if they did, they sure as hell would have duplicated it.

I feel that armor abilities are abused in Halo Reach but I don't believe they should be taken away. I believe they should be altered so they're more fair and that in multiplayer they need to be picked up instead of starting with them, or just have separate playlists devoted to experiences to formers halo games. I also believe that regular Overshield and regular Invisibility need to be included more often than abilities to make the game fair or have those playlists specify if they use OS, Invis or abilities.