Halo 4 FoV

SpelWerdzRit

OK so this is my first topic please give me feedback.

Alright so Iam a PC/Xbox 360 gamer so FoV is a big deal to me for an example Halo 3's FoV was a bit small for me and I did not like having to look left, right, left, right. :thumbdown: I did not really like to much. However Halo Reachs's FoV was quite good at 78 at it is a comfortable amount. :thumbsup:

I would like to know what you think, so write your thoughts in the, um thing below.

SpelWerdzRit

I have to say that I had never had any problems with the Halo FoV until Halo: Reach. From Halo CE to Halo 3, the FoV was comfortable and when I started playing Reach, it was even better and I enjoyed it much more than the previous Halos. So when I went back to play Halo 3, I was having a very hard time adjusting. Currently, I have adjusted to both games and now i'm fine with it. It was just a temporary problem that has been overcome. :laughing:

-MaGIIXz

• Like 1

To Total Mayh3m

FoV stands for field of vision. It is the amount of degree's that you can see a one time. If you understand angles you should know that 180 degrees is a straight line, from there you should be able to figure out the rest.

Gotcha. And yes I do understand angles.. just didn't know what FoV meant. ;)