Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

I have a feeling he's doing what AdjutantReflex did with that one user he was PMing. It's very similar. I think you should share what he's saying.

Negative, he didn't share anything too revealing, he said: "I do not require any help, besides it's too late anyway."

I revealed the fact that my species depended on its help, and he said that I do not appear 'trustworthy' and that I am 'not the species that I claim to be.'

After this he did not respond back, however I'm not sure what happened.

Affirmative, he mentioned this somewhere, however I claimed to be Sangheili, as I am. IT automatically detected via an analysis that I wasn't the race I claimed to be, from there it stopped communicating with me. It mentioned something about the humans a while ago, saying that they too were not the race they claimed to be. However accurate this is.

Affirmative, he mentioned this somewhere, however I claimed to be Sangheili, as I am. IT automatically detected via an analysis that I wasn't the race I claimed to be, from there it stopped communicating with me. It mentioned something about the humans a while ago, saying that they too were not the race they claimed to be. However accurate this is.

Your name and the way you speak makes so much sense now...

Your name has the gutteral throat and clicking sound of a Sangheili and the suffix of one in the armed forces. Are you against the Arbiter?

No, I realised that the Prophets were false, however they were not fully informed of the true intentions of Halo itself, I did not hate them. I followed suite and followed everyone, I followed my fleet. Thanks to the Arbiter, we're here right now.

I also hated fighting the humans, they're no different to the Sangheili, however many humans still despise us, and if the Prophets ever took over the new Covenant, and made a better offer, then I may reconsider, very unlikely however.

No, I realised that the Prophets were false, however they were not fully informed of the true intentions of Halo itself, I did not hate them. I followed suite and followed everyone, I followed my fleet. Thanks to the Arbiter, we're here right now.

I also hated fighting the humans, they're no different to the Sangheili, however many humans still despise us, and if the Prophets ever took over the new Covenant, and made a better offer, then I may reconsider, very unlikely however.

Alright I was just asking because most of the Sangheili under the Arbiter's command removed their suffix to show that they were rebelling against the Covenant.

But let's not get off topic here

Alright I was just asking because most of the Sangheili under the Arbiter's command removed their suffix to show that they were rebelling against the Covenant.

But let's not get off topic here

True that, I never got round to removing my suffix and my fleet pursues another journey like the Great Journey, without the other species and we don't hate humans, and our fleet required us to have our suffix, so I'm not sure. Anyway, yes let's not get off topic. I do believe that more information will come to light, however far that will be away, no-one can be sure.

Choot might know... but is not sharing...

Choot'em...

Choot'em, withholding information is no use to anyone, as the research you have done will have gone to waste, we are conducting an investigation here, kind of. We could do with any information you have on this subject, this AI.

Choot'em, withholding information is no use to anyone, as the research you have done will have gone to waste, we are conducting an investigation here, kind of. We could do with any information you have on this subject, this AI.

choot em told us what he said

|n|n|nROGUE PROCESS ghost.713>

X.XX.713> POS/NAV < @ > <53LPH54.6JG62.1740><1………>

X X5 > //////////////////// - > qghost.713

"ROGUE PROCESS"....who's initiating the process??....could be AC's current state of rampancy....

Repeated "13" times in the Archive.... Number "713" appears "3" times....

"X5"....interesting....where have I seen that before?? Be on later....hopefully with information....

"ROGUE PROCESS"....who's initiating the process??....could be AC's current state of rampancy....

Repeated "13" times in the Archive.... Number "713" appears "3" times....

"X5"....interesting....where have I seen that before?? Be on later....hopefully with information....

Good, good, good. This is useful, clever information. We're now getting somewhere, people that are actually interested in this topic, research where you can. This is a mystery that needs to be solved, before what happened before, happens again.

Out of the blue assumption: The Halo rings will be changed to do far worse instead of any "good" as most Forerunners originally believed.

Prophets intentions were to activate the rings, and possibly become gods, doing so eradicating all sentient life within three radii. You are correct, though how is this relevant?

Impossible, no way, this must be invalid?!

I have just found out two things, first thing:

This, when typed into 'Google' appears to display a lot of things related to Bungie, I looked through them and I found data that is HIGHLY relevant to Adjutant Reflex.

Secondly, on the website, or the Artifact, there is a countdown, just like Adjutant Reflex. This was recorded on: 27/03/2012 at 23:08PM GMT. Countdown suggested: 5821 hours, 50 mins, 10 secs.

X.XX.713> POS/NAV

This, when typed into 'Google' appears to display a lot of things related to Bungie, I looked through them and I found data that is HIGHLY relevant to Adjutant Reflex.

Secondly, on the website, or the Artifact, there is a countdown, just like Adjutant Reflex. This was recorded on: 27/03/2012 at 23:08PM GMT. Countdown suggested: 5821 hours, 50 mins, 10 secs.

Not to disappoint you Paarthurnax but this has already been discovered. The countdown ends November 27, 2012

yeah we are already talking about that.