Halo 3 Recon Armor For Everyone

Spectral Jester

Firstly, is there any specific requirement for the unlocking to occur, or is it going to happen whether I play 24/7 or not? lol

Secondly, here's a brotip for those of you who did the achievement whoring required for teh reconz. Who said that all that time was a waste? ;) There are still other Halo titles to be played you know.

Slap in the face for me!

I did ENDURE for this. Like wow man.

atleast the Achievments don't dissapear. Atleast they KNOW i earned it. Made me feel lke i wasted my life.

hey, don't worry man, you did the achievements, i didn't. nobody on my friends list liked odst besides my best friend. and nobody on my friendlist wanted to beat "halo", on legendary all in ghosts. atleast you got a hard achievement, not everybody got it, in fact not very many people got it, so just be proud that you did something that was hard as hell, and that only few people got it as well. i'm jealous of you though...

thank you SJ, i never had good enough friends to beat all of those hard achievements, all of my friends were too busy playing cod or online multiplayer all day, and it was hard to even get a few by myself. i feel like all that time worrying about getting recon is finally gone! whenever i play halo 3 to relive some of the glory days i would be bothered because that good ol recon still wasn't in my armory! you've relieved my 4 year long stress, 7hnx

I find it stupid that they are doing this. It makes the vidmasters pointless and it's a giant middle finger to everyone that got all of the vidmasters. it also makes recon not as cool as it was.

SOMEONE ignored my post entirely. Your number of achievements in Halo is bound to be a factor in other Halo releases. You can't say they are pointless, because there are still Halo games being made. No one can really say either way. Also, recon being cool is really just a matter of opinion. For me? Hayabusa <3
  • Like 1

Yup, I earned my Recon via the vidmasters as well. But tbh, I really don't mind if it's going to become available for everyone that wants it now. I mean, it's been around for a fair time now, & Halo 3 has long since passed from the bright spotlight it used to occupy. So, it's not like we havn't had good mileage from our exclusivity. Besides, if they make it available for the masses, then it might encourage a few more gamers back to one of the best fps MP's out there. This can only be a good thing in that respect imo :D

wdbfpmievgpk5qou4yg7.png

For everyone who is upset because they didn't "earn" it. Keep in mind those people who got it before ODST was released. Those who were given it from Bungie. They must be upset even more.

But even so, i remember the hours of trying to get Recon. I kicked my parent's off of the wifi for hours so i wouldn't lag out. I was overjoyed when i unlocked Recon. Ah i miss Halo 3

• 2 weeks later...

Dear 343 I have been playing Halo since the first game came out I've beeten every campaign halo has put out yet a bunch of noobs who have only played halo 3 & reach get recon and I don't because I got internet 2 weeks after you handed it out to everyone.

I would verry much Appreciate it if you gave it to me also the graduate acievement is not working.

Your loving fan,PitkinTarn

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, and sorry for asking, but is this "Recon Wave" thing over yet? If so I am very disappointed as I haven't received my Recon yet... Sorry for asking, but my friend, who has never played Halo 3 before on his newly created account, received it before me so I was a little annoyed. But if you're still in the middle of it, that's ok, I was just getting a little worried. Thanks for reading.

• 2 weeks later...