Halo Wars 2

Stealth luis

• 3 months later...

I think if they did that it should have at least 85 people in it and then there would be the leaders (who would be in the person play that you play now) the last 2, 4, or 6 people extra people that would be the leaders and the 85 people would be divided up and play in first person. 3 leaders would pare up if it's a 3v3 map, 2v2 map, or a 1v1 map and the leaders would build vehicles or marines to assist the people in first person play and the first person players would be able to go in the vehicles if they wanted to or jack enemy vehicles if they wanted to. Bases would be the way they are and be destroyed to. In campaign there could be two person play and one person would be in first person and one person would be the way you play now. In multiplayer campaign there would be 4 people in campaign, two people would play in first person and the other two would play the way you do now. If you played campaign alone you could play it the way you do now OR you could play in first person where an A.I. would be building the vehicles and training the marines (the A.I. could be Serina).

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see a second Halo Wars come out but there needs to be improvements to the game. her are a few improvments i think Halo Wars 2 should have.

- buildings shoulden't have to be built like a modual on to the main structure but can be built around in any chosen location as long as the terrain can support it.

- more veriety of buildings and more uniqeness to the factions. (covinent can build spire sheild genorators while UNSC can build underground {note all this does is add protection to thier bases and certain buildings will not benifit from this} all this adds is a UNSC equal to covinent sheild genorators).

- players should be allowed in at least skermishes and on line to play as minor factions (a.k.a. Rebels, Heritics, Flood, and Sentinals).

- The maps in caimpain, skermish, and multiplayer should be expanded greatly with the posibility for a tournoment supermap for online play.

- more unit veriety and number. (i.e. covinant can build different wrath types)

- New units to add more variety and defeat other faction advantages (i.e. UNSC get a special tank with a larger gun to destroy scarabs or locusts and nothing else)

-elimination of extensive reaserch into "special abilitys" (for example if a marine unit comes upon a wrath they will instead of shoot at it with assult rifles automatically switch to grenades)

- change reactors in to a single reaserch base.

- use of "feild" bases witch perform less dudties as there "full" counter-parts but are cheaper and better protected from attack.

All of these are SUGGESTIONS and im willing to openly discus your ideas or any faults u think these suggestions will create. I am also going to compile a google document on possible units and buildings if anyone would like to see them email me at [email protected].

Thank You,

HalowarzfanzFTW.

• 1 month later...