Halo Wars 2

Stealth luis

i think they should make a halo wars 2 and yeh like the first one you either like it or you dont like it but if they do make another one i suggest it should be alot more in depth when upgrading things e.g. the warthog: ability to upgrade the armour, the turret at the back more, the passengers weapons, etc... make it more fun and challenging

As much as i would like a Halo Wars 2 I doubt we can have another since Ensemble was disbanded by Microsoft right after the first Halo Wars released. So unless 343 decides to try another(if they are even allowed to? not sure how game copyrights or whatever work after a company disbands) I doubt we'll never learn the fate of the Spirit of Fire.

You're barking up the wrong tree, 343 had nothing to do with Halo Wars and likely never will. Ensemble created Halo Wars and they too were owned by Microsoft. Due to low profits Ensemble was disbanded so unless the copywrite is sold than it is unlikely we'll ever see a sequel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Microsoft isn't stupid enough to make a game every year. They know Halo would be terrible if it came out every year. Halo 4 was confirmed in an interview with Frank O'Connor to be in development for 2 years already. So Microsoft already had everything planned out and Bungie was planning on leaving long before Reach came out. And we still have another year and a half. 3 1/2 years to work on Halo 4. Compare that to CoD. It won't be terrible. And I wouldn't mind a Halo Wars 2.