343 Industries, please reduce the amount of leaked information.

Elite

343i Leaks  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that 343i should refrain from leaking major Halo 4 information?

• Yes. Stop now!
    • Yes. Stop.
    • I don't know.
    • No. Continue.
    • No, more leaks! Keep it up!
  2. 2. Why do you want less leaks?

• 343 May get a negative reputation for this.
    • It is spoiling the final product.
    • People will start getting too excited!

'Ello.

Don't you you agree all these leaks are a bit too informative?

We don't want to know the ending to the campaign once the game arrives on our doorsteps, do we?

Please, major information likes the (I'm not going to say it) coming back, although in the same response, the severity of the (Seriously, I'm not) coming back wasn't stated, that's what we need to cover leaks however, we don't need too many leaks!

C'mon guys, Halo 4 follower and many others might not agree, I'm sure the people who actually value the campaign do.

C'mon. Support me.

Yours Sincerely,

~Sov.

there haven't been that major leaks, we guessed that the (Im not going to say it) Was coming back, and we already knew about most other stuff just from halo 3 and we guessed it had to follow on.

I think leaks can be good as it can lead to more sales as you can learn more about what a game is about and how it works if its a video leak thing, which is good as well,

Btw, halo 4 follwer is the most unreliable source ever for halo 4, half of it is just made up and guessed.

Welcome to the forum as well. :)

• 1 month later...

I like the amount of info the exact way it is currently. The information leaks provided give us an general idea of what we will be experiencing in the new game. You saw the reaction to the announcement that there will be know elites. You saw the announcement claiming custom loadouts. All caused a slight uproar. All because they were viewed in a negative perspective. My job, or I should say what I try to do, is convince these individuals of the advantages of the change.

So, in my opinion, I say keep the leaks coming at the pace that they are. I have liked every every changing aspect of the game so far; and I will continue to convince others of the positives.

Honestly, I like leaked info. I voted the way I did though, because they've been extremely picky about what they've released. It sounds like they are going for a dramatic change in Halo 4, and the way they've leaked the info it's sort of made the game look not as good as it probably is imo. As far as leaks go, they should either not leak anything, or leak everything (except the campaign maybe). And honestly I'd rather them leak nothing than everything.

The "leaks" we've had were just pre-released information, rather than a leak. When I think "leak" - I think something major that 343 was trying to keep under wraps, for example, the ending of Halo 4. If that got out, then I'd consider it a leak. The Game Informer info that was going to be coming out anyway? Sure, it's a "leak" - but we were already going to get that info anyway.

I actually enjoy leaks because they give us stuff to talk about and 343 can get our full opinion on something. I odon't think too much has gone out since the GI leak. Just some minor information on multiplayer (which we have been asking for)

I say they should only leak multiplayer and forge info though. I don't want to know anything about the campaign.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

343 should continue the leaks. The leaks are a good reference becasue they stop certain negative rumors and confirm positive perdictions.

True, but they can also justify certain negative rumors and destroy positive predictions. Leaks can work both ways. Regardless of that, though, I like leaks in that they do give us something to talk about and discuss whether we like/dislike certain features and why.

True, but they can also justify certain negative rumors and destroy positive predictions. Leaks can work both ways. Regardless of that, though, I like leaks in that they do give us something to talk about and discuss whether we like/dislike certain features and why.

I couldn't agree more.