Opinion: Clan Support for Halo 4?

iTzVictorX

I am a former clan leader thats has retired from a life of video games to handle personal things. I was recently thinking about the Halo series and was thinking about picking up Halo 4 and get back into the games but I wanted to see what the Halo 4 community thought about this idea in hopes to either have it in the new Halo 4 game or not.

Personally, I feel that we should have clan support there is a big fan base for gamers within gaming communities. Most people within the gaming world find most of their best friends in a gaming community. This also helps with activeness on the Halo network. Most gaming community teach good moral values, about respect, trust, and honor within men and women over a whole network of people across the world. Some gaming communities that I have discovered within my years of being a clan leader is that some gaming communities are even moving away from the clan aspect and making their clan into a company! Which is extraordinary! This is my opinion, whats yours?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I agree that Halo is a cornerstone in competitive gaming, thus 343i should be thinking about a system to support clans. I was thinking, (even though it is highly unlikely), there should be a clan section completely dedicated to clans like Call of Duty Elite. I understand that Halo: Waypoint and Call of Duty: Elite are two very similar things, without the clan feature. The only difference being, that Elite is extremely over-priced and Waypoint is free. So 343i should take the initiative to create a dedicated clan feature for Halo, I think that it would be a great idea in my opinion.

-MaGIIXz

• 1 month later...

Clan are everywhere. There are Spartan clans and Sangheili clans. Time and time again Sangheili clans have proved to be significantly powerful and we all complained when they weren't going to be in Matchmaking. It would be cool if there was a clan feature but again, it's not absolutely necessary. It will be one of those things that will end up becoming pointless and one that no-one will use. Clans nowadays have websites and are on friendlists, which is why it would be pointless.

It was a trial and error thing really. If it was hugely popular then they would have included it in Halo 3, if you played that; there's your answer.

For halo purposes, a clan ranking structure in waypoint would add a new level to competitive halo gaming, if it was extremely popular then, they would've added it, well I'm sorry to say that people have changing opinions, it would keep the clan on xbox and xbox only

For halo purposes, a clan ranking structure in waypoint would add a new level to competitive halo gaming, if it was extremely popular then, they would've added it, well I'm sorry to say that people have changing opinions, it would keep the clan on xbox and xbox only

I don't know, Waypoint is just somewhere for us to view statistics and achievements among other things. I don't think people have time to work their way through a progressions level on Waypoint when we have other games. It was a good idea but I think it wouldn't be time efficient.