The March Forge Contest!

Absolute Dog

One of you send a PM to Absolute Dog with Images and description of map.

1. Start a custom game on your map, play for a bit, end game.
  2. Go into Theater mode and take screenshots of said map.
  3. Upload screenshots from your Bungie.net account to Photobucket or similar image sharing account. (a url will be assigned to said screenshots)
  4. Add image tab in PM. Copy/paste url to said tab. If you do not have an image sharing account, add images as "Attachment" in full editor mode in the PM.
  5. Upload map to fileshare. (if no room, delete something to make room)
  6. Copy url from fileshare on Bungie.net, paste in PM.
  7. Send PM. (Don't forget this part, lol)

Hope this helps FIREN4!! :thumbsup:

Thanks Choot 'em, you have been helping me to even now, thanks! I'll PM this to him soon.

I'm gonna upload the pics to my File Share and post them to you in a pm in a couple hours or tomorrow AD.

Don't upload them to your file share, just take the picture then go to Bungie.net and go to recent screenshots, it should be there.

DON'T upload them to your file share!

• Like 1

This contest sounds interesting, but unfortunately I will have to pass on this one. Though I do like the challange of trying to build above pillar. I believe it's the only place in Forge World that I have yet to make a map on. I just have to many other projects I'm currently working on. Hopefully I can participate in the next one. Good luck to everyone. And may the Forge be with you.

Also, if anyone needs help with testing, just send me a message.