Armour effect ideas

Unease Peanut

Instead of the regular ideas I'd like to see some ideas for armour effects.

Do you even want them?

If so which ones?

Sorry if something like this has already been posted.

In my opinion I would like what they had in reach, It was a play list effect where you killed someone and when you walked around you left a trail of fire. That would be cool but it should be customizeable in color and should only be visible to your team mates not the enemy team for obvious reasons :P I would also like a thing that I called the frosted effect where you'll have a cold mist coming off your spartan body, That could come in handy for awesome screenshots! The last one I think most people would love for infection game types and or random custom games, Imagine a halo for good and evil over your head and if it's the halo of light it has a shine to it but if it's the halo of evil it could have a dark essence coming from it.

• Like 1

what about the forge monitor floating around your head/body and follows you wherever you go...

or

what about (dragonballZ stuff here) super saiyen powers but just for asthetics...

or

what about when you die, your body automatically starts to float upwards

or

what about always walk on water (make a splash of water with every step, even on dry land)

what about the forge monitor floating around your head/body and follows you wherever you go...

or

what about (dragonballZ stuff here) super saiyen powers but just for asthetics...

or

what about when you die, your body automatically starts to float upwards

or

what about always walk on water (make a splash of water with every step, even on dry land)

Those are actually plausible ideas I like those.