Master Chief Face

BigMartin58

Master Chief Face  

55 members have voted

1. 1. If 343 were to show Master Chief's Face how would you want it to be presented?

• Pre-made face like the previous games have had for the characters.
    • The ability to make a custom face similar to in the saints row games.
    • Do not show his face at all.

I think Halo (is a pretty cool guy) might play around with alternate universes, I.E. perspective of Precursors, perspective of Cortana, perspective of Noble 6, etc. if it is going to last another twenty years.

As far as his face goes, probably a look of war-torn misery. Not meant to be depressing but just really strong.

• 6 months later...

well if you guys really don't want to see his face then don't play campaign solo legendary, every other difficulty on solo or co-op(+legendary) you will see a blank screen when they take off his helmet at the end, and you don't see much when they take off the helmet on solo legendary, you see from the bottom of his eyes to his eyebrows, and his eyes are blacked out

There's a reason that movies based off books are typically considered horrible in comparison to the book. Master Chief is the hero, and by giving him a single face, you remove alot of the sense of imagination/immersion that gamers can get when they play as Master Chief. You are in HIS visor, seeing what HE sees. You want that feeling of being HIM, and him having a shown face severely damages all ties of immersion players can get. His face is an orange visor, and it should never be more than that.

Well. Read below at your own risk.

In the legendary ending his eyes were revealed. I originally would have thought that I would have been very angry if they showed any skin of John's. However the story line and the moral of the "man vs. machine" that cortana had talked about made this scene the perfect time to do this. I could not have asked for a more perfect time and place for them to do it. Good job 343i.

• Like 2

Well. Read below at your own risk.

In the legendary ending his eyes were revealed. I originally would have thought that I would have been very angry if they showed any skin of John's. However the story line and the moral of the "man vs. machine" that cortana had talked about made this scene the perfect time to do this. I could not have asked for a more perfect time and place for them to do it. Good job 343i.

Word homie.