Undying Resistance Recruiting.

~Halo: Undying Resistance~

The name "Resistance" by definition is to refuse or to not give in. And Undying means to refuse to die. So in essence our Resistance will not Die. The base attitude of this clan is to resist defeat. It will happen, but we will resist defeat by not giving up the games we play. This clan plays to win, but cheaters, modders, hackers, and hiders will NOT be accepted.

When a game is over, you are to show good sportsmanship.

Qualifications

• Clan Colors will be issued in first meeting; the colors will only be on our website http://forumtest99.s.../memberlist.php and will show your rank in the clan.
  • Service Tag: Your Service tag (the numbers beneath your Gamertag) should be "343i" (for now and is just reccomended and please use for Clan Battles.)
  • Rank: Any rank is accepted, however in order to compete in a clan battle you must have the rank of "Major" not the clan rank but the rank in game. (or if in Halo 3 it needs to be a Level 30+)
  • Armour, no specific armor is required.
  • Not Required, but please have a mic, and get one asap.

The leaders of The Resistance are(gamertags):

Total Mayh3m

ShaggyHOMEBOYZ (Forum name: Kill The King)

You CAN rank up in this clan, referrals to this website, to the clan, and showing good conduct can possibly earn you a rank up in the clan. This Clan does every single Halo game, so don't worry if you do not have a certain one.

• General- They can make decisions if a clan leader is not available. However Clan battles are to be approved by a leader. Can not kick a someone from clan. Can rank members. Can compete in clan battles.
  • Major- Can be a leader of a squad and compete in a clan battle - 12 referrals to rank up.
  • Captain- 8 Ref. Can compete in clan battles.
  • Sargeant- 5 referrals
  • Recruit- earn 2 referrals to rank up (on either 343i or to clan)

Rules:

• Cursing is to be kept to a minimum.
  • Respect Clanmates, whether they are higher level or lower
  • Trolls won't be tolerated.

Please, all members and future members SIGN up at the site so we can get you situated.

Edit: I am not in the clan much anymore, although if you have any questions pm me as i am always informed.

• Like 4

It's a shame.

I hate all this clan stuff, where there are ranks and rules and battles and all this stupid formal stuff. Why can't we all just play as friends, not with silly ranks and expectations, and rules about colours and clan tags, and GT changes. I usually play solo or have fun with friends when I play, and although I am a good Halo player I don't like playing with the pressure of being in a clan battle, for example.

You can count me in if you want, but I'm not changing my colours or making an effort to play with people to prove a point. I will happily play with all you guys for fun but not if it involves expectations and "tryouts."

Luke

It's a shame.

I hate all this clan stuff, where there are ranks and rules and battles and all this stupid formal stuff. Why can't we all just play as friends, not with silly ranks and expectations, and rules about colours and clan tags, and GT changes. I usually play solo or have fun with friends when I play, and although I am a good Halo player I don't like playing with the pressure of being in a clan battle, for example.

You can count me in if you want, but I'm not changing my colours or making an effort to play with people to prove a point. I will happily play with all you guys for fun but not if it involves expectations and "tryouts," for example.

One more thing:- if you want me to join I dont want to have to rank up - automatic general/leader with ability to boot.

Luke

No reason to post that here if you hate clans, i understand if you want to play and all and i respect your opinion. Ranks are dedication to our brotherhood, and rules are to keep the peace understand? We are all friends here.

Ineed, that is all we ask 100% in clan matches.

Okay, I will do that. I'm also looking forward to Game Nights, owning in Multiplayer and having a lot of fun. I want this clan to be talked about a lot, like on other sites, can't wait to see how this turns out over the months! =D

Okay, I will do that. I'm also looking forward to Game Nights, owning in Multiplayer and having a lot of fun. I want this clan to be talked about a lot, like on other sites, can't wait to see how this turns out over the months! =D

Absolutely Donut. Just playing together is fun!

Hey Total Mayh3m, may I ask what you mean for the ranks? Eg. Major= 8 Clan refferals. What do you mean by refferal?

a referral is when you get someone to join the clan or this website. You let your friend know to state who referred you or let us know who you got to join.

Hope this helped, if not I'll try te explain better.