Halo3 Double Exp!!

Hero

DOUBLE EXP  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Double Exp Back?

• Yes! That would be great it would be a Memory of the last Halo3 Days!!
    • No! i don't want it back!!
    • Sure! Why not , let the ones who like Halo3 get what they want its the last days!
  2. 2. If "Yes" What Double Exp playlist do you want?

343 Please take the Double Exp Back to Halo3!! Halo3 is going old and its soon gone 343 please do a playlist called "The Last Days To Remember" and it should be an Double Exp playlist and every fan of Halo3 Should be proud of what Bungie had done!! Please take the double exp back untill the game is off!! ( Take away some social playlist and in with the new Double Exp Playlis ) :thumbsup:

• Like 3

343 Please take the Double Exp Back to Halo3!! Halo3 is going old and its soon gone 343 please do a playlist called "The Last Days To Remember" and it should be an Double Exp playlist and every fan of Halo3 Should be proud of what Bungie had done!! Please take the double exp back untill the game is off!! ( Take away some social playlist and in with the new Double Exp Playlis ) :thumbsup:

when is halo 3 gone????????????

Double Exp. weekend was always a blast! Loved the original Griffball, every single map. All of the variants were fun. I know my friends and I talk about it when we head over and spend a whole night in H3. 3 Ball, Griffball, Stickies an the one with the trench and you only had plasma pistols and stickies, we would laugh our butts off for hours playing them.

Double XP wasn't too effective in terms of leveling up but it was fun running home from the bus stop on thursday afternoons (I think that's when they always started) and picking up the xbox controller to play grifball right when I walked through the door.

• 2 weeks later...