How will the multiplayer be?

yep, its like ODST with multiplayer disk. It also has Noble + Defiant packs. YAY! :yahoo:

OMG I JUST RELIZED SUMTHING. you know how everyone was making such a big deal over BOB helmet? i think it might be a preorder bonus for legendary. or it might be something like recon in odst for chalenges

Noble and Defiant better not be on there, that makes no sense at all. I paid $20 for those, if you want them you have to pay that too. If you did, you would pretty much get the Campaign and FF map from CEA for free since each map pack is $10, 3 maps in a pack (6 maps from CEA, plus the two already map packs). That would be stupid, and everyone who paid would be mad, including me. Not fair to everyone who paid. But yeah, It will come on the same disc. There was in interview with Dan Ayoub from 343i, and in the backround it showed the Title Screen for CEA. It had Campaign, Extras, "Reach Multiplayer", and Options. So you access the Reach Multiplayer directly from that disc. But you can also download the maps into Reach and play them on the Reach disc if you want.

Noble and Defiant better not be on there, that makes no sense at all. I paid $20 for those, if you want them you have to pay that too. If you did, you would pretty much get the Campaign and FF map from CEA for free since each map pack is $10, 3 maps in a pack (6 maps from CEA, plus the two already map packs). That would be stupid, and everyone who paid would be mad, including me. Not fair to everyone who paid. But yeah, It will come on the same disc. There was in interview with Dan Ayoub from 343i, and in the backround it showed the Title Screen for CEA. It had Campaign, Extras, "Reach Multiplayer", and Options. So you access the Reach Multiplayer directly from that disc. But you can also download the maps into Reach and play them on the Reach disc if you want.

ODST brought all the map packs from Halo 3, they did it before and it was great for people who didnt have them, i hope they do it again.:D

ODST brought all the map packs from Halo 3, they did it before and it was great for people who didnt have them, i hope they do it again.:D

Yeah but this isn't ODST. It's a remake, they come with maps already. It wouldn't make sense to add the other maps in with it. That would just be stupid. If you want to play them, go pay the $20 like everyone else.

It will be like odst. a disk with campaign and then another disk with all multiplayer maps for reach including Noble Map Pack, Defiant, and the Seven new maps. 8)

Did they confirm that there is another disk for multiplayer and did they confirm that also Noble and Defiant map pack are on it? I believe they didn't but I may be wrong so is there an article or interview about this?

Whilst I agree with you and do thing if the defiant and noble map packs are on there I will be a bit upset, it will add players to the playlists for the map, which is a good thing

So, you will be mad cause you (more likely your parents) had to pay for the map packs and someone else may not have to? Way to be an adult about it. They did the same thing with H3, as maps were released, you had to buy them, then when ODST was released, you could get them on the H3 Multiplayer disk that was included, like for free, ODST didnt cost anymore than a regular game. H2 had mappacks also, they were not free at the beginning, and later, they were made free. It goes in line with everything else they have done with mappacks. Remember, you were not forced to buy the packs, it doesnt break the game of you do not buy them, you chose to pay money for them instead of waiting for a way to get them for free. being patiant pays off sometimes.

This is from an interview with 343 Ind. by HBO:

HBO: What's in the package for $40? One disc, or two? Are multiplayer and campaign separated like ODST, or are both on one disc, allowing switching in a lobby instead of swapping discs? The Reach DLC is not included - but are the original Reach multiplayer maps? If the only Halo game you owned was Halo: Anniversary, what could you play, exactly?

343i: This will be one retail disc, 39.99, everything launches out of one menu. It's kind of like a one-disc ODST - obviously it doesn't have the other DLC, because most people who buy this are going to have Reach already.

It just has the 7 new maps - Reach's original multiplayer maps are not included.

If you just have Reach, and you don't want to play this, we will make these available for separate purchase eventually. We're not saying how long 'eventually' is right now, but it's not an amount of time that will upset anyone.

There will be a playlist for just these maps. Reach players will be able to directly play seamlessly in that playlist, and those maps will also be integrated into other playlists. We'll try and make a very central place to play just these maps, so there'll be a good population, but eventually they'll end up in all lists. We're going to do significant stuff with matchmaking playlists to make sure that these are respectful of original system link-type games. You know how there's a Classic playlist right now? Imagine that, but plus-plus, and some other stuff we can't talk about right now.

This is from an interview with 343 Ind. by HBO:

HBO: What's in the package for $40? One disc, or two? Are multiplayer and campaign separated like ODST, or are both on one disc, allowing switching in a lobby instead of swapping discs? The Reach DLC is not included - but are the original Reach multiplayer maps? If the only Halo game you owned was Halo: Anniversary, what could you play, exactly?

343i: This will be one retail disc, 39.99, everything launches out of one menu. It's kind of like a one-disc ODST - obviously it doesn't have the other DLC, because most people who buy this are going to have Reach already.

It just has the 7 new maps - Reach's original multiplayer maps are not included.

If you just have Reach, and you don't want to play this, we will make these available for separate purchase eventually. We're not saying how long 'eventually' is right now, but it's not an amount of time that will upset anyone.

There will be a playlist for just these maps. Reach players will be able to directly play seamlessly in that playlist, and those maps will also be integrated into other playlists. We'll try and make a very central place to play just these maps, so there'll be a good population, but eventually they'll end up in all lists. We're going to do significant stuff with matchmaking playlists to make sure that these are respectful of original system link-type games. You know how there's a Classic playlist right now? Imagine that, but plus-plus, and some other stuff we can't talk about right now.

So he isn't right. It will have one disk without the other DLC of Halo: Reach.