VERY Important Announcement.

Recon

Hello, I am Recon. I am fairly new to this site, but a grandfather figure to halo. I beta tested Halo: Combat Evolved ten years ago and I loved it. Now, I am Holding weekly game types. I also alpha tested Halo:2 and man, wasn't that some fun! Invasion game types that portray typical Halo 2 styled play will be included. I will post more as I progress.

Heres A Fail for your Humor to make this informing post funny:

post-20217-0-51819800-1329967939_thumb.jpg

how goes it man, im new here but you could call me.......a father i guess. i have been playing halo since i was 6, my freind also gave me the name "halo dinosaur" as it matches my gamertag and halo time XD gamertags: spinosaurs , add me if you want lol

Welcome, but, why did you post this here? These announcements are for announcements site related / Halo 4 Trailer stuff related, it isn't for members like us to post here except the Moderators and Staff and Twam.

This should of been in GD or Welcomes / Goodbyes, because its not really an annoucement.

Welcome, but, why did you post this here? These announcements are for announcements site related / Halo 4 Trailer stuff related, it isn't for members like us to post here except the Moderators and Staff and Twam.

This should of been in GD or Welcomes / Goodbyes, because its not really an annoucement.

Probably welcomes/goodbyes thread