Challenge Defender 7

PH4NT0M

CHALLENGE DEFENDER 7

Our clan is looking for some competition and other clans who would like to have a Clan Match or War. If you would like to challenge us, do so here on this thread. We are a small clan (as of right now) of friends that would love to have you as our competition.

*Optional* In your post please specify the following:

- When the match will occur

- Map

- How many players VS How many players

- Weapons carried

- Other specifications.

We look forward to your challenge.

Clan Record: 0-0

*Might edit a few things later*

hey my clan is TNX and we are a small clan of mostly friends, and are going to keep it thar way. i wud like to have a clan war with u.

we'll do this on any forge world map made by bungie or 343, the time i dont know yet, for the weapons and armor abilities only sprint with a pstol with either a dmr or assault rifle your choice, u choose amount of players in the game, and any other specifics u can think of ask.

fair enough but i just want to know:

do u want to do a clan war thats like just regularslayr battles or something like that (ex:shotty snipers),

or do u want to do a special type of war that i invented thats like a btb but one life, and if u die a certain amount of times, ur screwed and ur out of the battle, and u keep playing until one team is eliminated? your choice

or we can do both seperately

• 1 month later...