Your voice for Halo 4

Caveman

Now I know there are many posts like this but please read this.

So I made this post about what Halo 4 should have added, changed or kept from past Halo games over at a website called "Reddit". The Halo community over there has comes up with some good ideas (I think anyway) that could really add to Halo 4.

The post on Reddit can be found here, and this post is still has members post on it, so it is continuing to grow. It was suggested that this be posted on the forums so we could have even more input from the Halo community to try and make a true, good old Halo experience (don't get me wrong, Reach did have some great moments and ideas, but it didn't feel quiet like 'Halo').

Now I know 343i may not read, or even listen to these ideas, but at least the Halo community can try to become more vocal about what we want to see.

So please, comment on what you want added, changed, or kept from past Halo games.

We are posting this on as many sites as we can to raise awareness so please contribute by posting your ideas where ever possible and spread the word!

We need all the help form the Halo community. Any other changes, additions, or input is a great start, Halo 4 needs to bring the series back to those old fans who disliked Reach

Exactly! My favorite comment I've seen today is 'It really annoys me when I see kids who couldn't get 50's in H3 stick up for the Reach ranking system.' No offence to those of you who like Reach's so called 'Ranking system'. ;)

Some great ideas so far though. :D Hopefully this will pick up and we can get more and more people involved.

just saying, this is the fan site.

halo.xbox.com for the official site.

Nice idea on reddit though.

Thank you! :D

We are aware we have posted it on there too! At the moment we are posting this on other sites to raise awareness of the community.

Here is the thread: http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postsm598179_Halo-4-Wishlist---from-reddit.aspx#

It's starting to pick up on responses so feel free to join in! :D