Official 343i.org Custom Game Night every Friday starting @ 6:00 AZ time

♠ Spades N AZ ♠

Can you make it this Fri?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like custom games?

• sounds fun....I'm in
    • already have plans, maybe next week
    • who are you Spades, whatever, I'm still in
    • I'm busy doing nothing important......sorry.
    • I'm in and i have maps to submit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have requested that Spades make a separate thread for the Halo 3 CGN. Due to the overwhelming response he has received from the community there is no way to hold one single lobby and having multiple lobbies is not an answer as most all want to be in the lobby with Spades himself. We have talked and he will hold a separate lobby just for 343i.org. His thread will be posted in this forum soon and be noted above the shout box with a link when he does. Thanks to all who have responded via XBL and at HaloCustoms.

This thread will now be locked until future notice from Spades.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So CGN was a little different since Halo 3 was not part of my past Halo experience.  A lot of people seemed to have had a good time and lot were able to make it.  Those who didn't make it were still able to get in during the Sat lobby.  Several people recorded video on it so that should be coming soon.  Thanks for the overwhelming response, it was humbling to get that much attention.  There was literally so many RSVPs and INV messages sent that my inbox was deleting the old ones as new ones came in.  Yet EVERYONE who was on that sent a message got in at some point.  The first night lasted 6 hours and the second night was only 4 hours.  That's 10 hours of CGN in one weekend, holy crap!

SPECIAL THANKS TO MASTER DEBAYTES FOR BRINGING US THE GREAT MAPS OF HALO 3

• 3 months later...

I know I'm really late, but are these still on? Do they still do them at all? This is posted way earlier than when I joined.

These probably aren't on all the time, but 343i.org definitely have their own play dates, and while Spades easily holds the title of Customs King, he has a life (gad dangit). 

In any case, if you do wish to play customs with others, I'd suggest you frequent halocustoms.com - a partner site of 343i.org based around custom game lobbies. 

As for Spades' lobbies themselves, I'm sure he does host one or two every few weeks that he invites his friends to. However, I'm not so sure; I dropped off his main account's friends list some time ago since timezones and life pretty much meant it was pointless to have each other on the list. Send a message to him on XBL and it'll be your best bet. What I DO know is that he does have a dislike for how Halo 4 turned out, but personally I'd be happy to see some reach customs come back again.

Edited by line not cross
  • Like 1

These probably aren't on all the time, but 343i.org definitely have their own play dates, and while Spades easily holds the title of Customs King, he has a life (gad dangit). 

In any case, if you do wish to play customs with others, I'd suggest you frequent halocustoms.com - a partner site of 343i.org based around custom game lobbies. 

As for Spades' lobbies themselves, I'm sure he does host one or two every few weeks that he invites his friends to. However, I'm not so sure; I dropped off his main account's friends list some time ago since timezones and life pretty much meant it was pointless to have each other on the list. Send a message to him on XBL and it'll be your best bet. What I DO know is that he does have a dislike for how Halo 4 turned out, but personally I'd be happy to see some reach customs come back again.

Thanks. ;) I have joined in on a HaloCustoms one before that was on Halo 4. It wasn't hosted by Spades though. I would also like to play some Halo Reach custom games because I haven't played it for over a year now. :)

• 2 months later...