Official 343i.org Custom Game Night every Friday starting @ 6:00 AZ time

♠ Spades N AZ ♠

Can you make it this Fri?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like custom games?

• sounds fun....I'm in
    • already have plans, maybe next week
    • who are you Spades, whatever, I'm still in
    • I'm busy doing nothing important......sorry.
    • I'm in and i have maps to submit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Spades is a student in college and does get incredibly busy due to schedule at school and dedication to getting good grades. The custom play night is always fun and you get to play some very unique maps and game types. his last series of game nights was on Friday nights. He does return to school soon, so check out one of the events soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Although I am not able to be very active with my forums the game night is still going strong. All those who have sent me messages I need to appoligize to not responding. If you would like to join in on custom game night then send Spades N AZ a TEXT not voice message saying "invite". Remember that usually this game night goes on for about 6-8 hours and you can join in whenever there is a slot free. I'm not trying to be rude but please don't send me friend invites. There is just not enough room. I tend to accept one friend request from friends who are usually paired up. Like Absolute Dog and I make Quilts. Love them both but they are usually together so I only have one on the friends list.

Please read the previouse rules and regulations of custom game night. Do not ask me during game play to play your game. I make some exceptions from long term friends who I can trust. I do this only to keep the game night rolling strong without "that guy" loading all his maps or "that guy" who likes to abuse power. Send me a message any time during the week and I will save it. Then on custom night when I send out the mass invite you will recieve one too. Remember that all are welcome but d-bags get booted. Come have fun, trash talk, laugh, cry whatever but keep it friendly.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Last nights custom game night ws epic. Some of the top forgers showed and it lasted over 6 hours. I had to get off and handed over host to someone else but it was still a full lobby after 6 hours. You guys should join us Friday nights starting at 6 AZ time. I thought that Reach was a dying breed but last night prooved me wrong. I apologize to all the people who sent me messages to get them in and I couldn't. Literally if anyone quit then the space was filled instatnly. It was one of the busyist nights in months.

BTW I have 3 weeks left of school so I promise after that I will try to be more active on here. For anyone who has sent me messages or I have not responded to your post then I apologize. Life is crazy when your dreams are huge. Luckly my dreams are coming true every day.

• Like 1

Noah I realize that it says sat but it was moved to Fri over 6 months ago. Send a message to "Spades N AZ" anytime on Fri and when I get game night going I will be happy to get you in. The first half hour is the best time. After that I have a hard time getting all the requests in because it stays full.

• Like 1

Yeah sure I'm in, may be busy sometimes, I could probably only play for about 2 hours, but I have a capture card and mic so I could upload it onto youtube if you want me to. You may call me a squeaker but my voice isnt that hi, im not old enough to drive thats all im saying about age. I have three race maps, they are all EnduroCross Tracks. EnduroCross is like supercross, but has obstacles, its alot of fun as long as you dont get too mad if you wreck, because its tough, but fun! Here are the links to my three maps. Ignore the other supercross, its not that good.

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/haloreach/GreenFlame2102/fileshare#!/?section=MapVariants&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0

link to three EnduroCross maps, EX for short

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah sure I'm in, may be busy sometimes, I could probably only play for about 2 hours, but I have a capture card and mic so I could upload it onto youtube if you want me to. You may call me a squeaker but my voice isnt that hi, im not old enough to drive thats all im saying about age. I have three race maps, they are all EnduroCross Tracks. EnduroCross is like supercross, but has obstacles, its alot of fun as long as you dont get too mad if you wreck, because its tough, but fun! Here are the links to my three maps. Ignore the other supercross, its not that good.

http://halo.xbox.com...s=&startIndex=0

link to three EnduroCross maps, EX for short

I will go check them out. It's always good to have up and coming forgers.
  • Like 1

Hey dude, we usually do map tests which we will later be featuring on youtube. When we need to, we got into random online lobbies to pick up players, but doing it with you guys would be a lot more fun. Private Message me if you're interested because once we start posting on the channel - we hope to make it a regular thing!

• Like 1

Custom game night will be happening this Friday! Sorry for the few weeks off but i graduated at the top of my class with honors. I was also awarded additional awards for my research done on Fibromyalgia and for being published. Yes that right, next year if you attend a college or university and take a pathology class then there is a good chance you might find out my real name...haha. It will be great to game again regualrly with you guys and shoot our friends in the face. Fri Oct 6 it's on!

p.s. please stop sending friend request. i would love to add everyone but Xbox limits how sociable we can be to only 100 friends. just send a TEXTED message saying "invite" and I will get you in. This week especially is to those who have not been able to join before and are new.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I might join but I don't know what time it is gonna start in Philippine time so can you do my map called stronghold with infection.Heres the link

Link:http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/haloreach/whiteskimo64/fileshare#!/?section=MapVariants&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0

Tonight's underground custom game night was surprisingly an amazing turnout. 5 hours of a full 16 person lobby. Unfortunately, this will be the last one until Nov 30th. This will give forgers several weeks to create or recreate their favorites. When I first started this custom game night there was no intentions of it becoming a big event yet it has. Thank you for everyone's support and input which has created epic Friday nights. Thank you for the members of THFE who have joined in and added their maps. When Halo 4 is released I will be making this account primarily for forging and custom games so I will have space to add friends. Sorry that so many of you have tried to join and have been unsuccessful. Dog and I will find a way to make it easier to accomidate more people each week. Thank you for your submissions, feedback, and gameplay. Keep Halo alive and support the next generation of forgers. Thank you again. If you send me a message on Xbox then be sure to specify that you are from here. I get a lot of random messages and have to sift through them.