Official 343i.org Custom Game Night every Friday starting @ 6:00 AZ time

♠ Spades N AZ ♠

Can you make it this Fri?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like custom games?

• sounds fun....I'm in
    • already have plans, maybe next week
    • who are you Spades, whatever, I'm still in
    • I'm busy doing nothing important......sorry.
    • I'm in and i have maps to submit

I was able to join last nights Custom Map Play Date with Spades and we had a blast! He is the host of a night for playing forged maps for players that participate in the Saturday night event. It is a great way to get immediate feed back on your map from fellow forgers. There was a wide array of experience between the forgers and players. He accepts players maps during the week for his review to see if they will support the requirements needed for the play date. All types of map are offered for play including Slayer, FFA, Infection, Race, Mini Games and occasionally Objective. The rules are very simple. Be polite, have a mic, no excessive yelling or begging for your map to be played and no party chats.

Thanks again for the invite Spades and your willingness do give your time for your fellow forgers.

• Like 1

For all the new people joining us this Sat please dont send me a voicemail. I don't have time to listen to 50 messages while keeping the gamenight rolling smoothly. Just send me a typed message saying "inv" and I will get you in. Introduce yourself and enjoy. Also this weeks maps are maxed out but you can still get yours in next week so still submit them to me.

• Like 1

For all the new people joining us this Sat please dont send me a voicemail. I don't have time to listen to 50 messages while keeping the gamenight rolling smoothly. Just send me a typed message saying "inv" and I will get you in. Introduce yourself and enjoy. Also this weeks maps are maxed out but you can still get yours in next week so still submit them to me.

So i send you it over xbox???

i look forward to participating in an event like this, hope to see it up and running this upcoming saturday.

i plan to have a map ready that normally would accomodate a 6 v 6 objective/slayer game, would i have to adjust it to your player count? if so, what number of player should i plan for?

i look forward to participating in an event like this, hope to see it up and running this upcoming saturday.

i plan to have a map ready that normally would accomodate a 6 v 6 objective/slayer game, would i have to adjust it to your player count? if so, what number of player should i plan for?

The map has to be submitted to him during the week so it can be looked at for play ability. Most of the numbers in the group range from 14 to 16, so only maps that support those numbers are played by the main group. If the players dwindle down, the smaller maps get played.

• Like 1

The lobby usually has a full 16 for about 5 hours. I ended early last Sat because of a long day. Submit your map to me by sending me a message and I will fit it in for next Sat. Welcome and I look forward to meeting you.

• Like 1

This week when i send out invites I will also send one out to the people on the 343 forum friends list if thats ok with the moderators. If your map doesn't get played the same week of submission I apologize in advance. I get a lot of them and I try to keep it going for only 5 hours which is not enough time to play all of them. Also please have it fully completed with spawn points and kill zones already in place, thank you.

• Like 1

Due to the events that occured last night custom game night will be invitation only now. Don't worry though you can still join. This just prevents "that guy" from coming in and being an idiot like they guy who got booted 4 times last night. There has also been votes to have another custom game night. I'm thinking Wed for 2-3 hours and Sat for 2-3 hours instead of just one epic long night. Let me know if that works for you guys.

• Like 1

This week when i send out invites I will also send one out to the people on the 343 forum friends list if thats ok with the moderators. If your map doesn't get played the same week of submission I apologize in advance. I get a lot of them and I try to keep it going for only 5 hours which is not enough time to play all of them. Also please have it fully completed with spawn points and kill zones already in place, thank you.

I wish I had halo reach and the anniversery (I have the original game but for computer) but my mom and dad won't let me I really hate it but all my friends have reach and one of their gamertags is narwall squad.

• 3 weeks later...

This week will be a great one as long as I get moved in time. I am moving Friday and hope to at least get my living room set up in time for game night. I have had some great maps submitted by some friends. The people with a little less of a name in the forge world have come up with some amazing maps. One of them was actually a first time map which was great. Other friends who have submitted are DIEabolical D, Timmypanic, Ducain 23, Darth Human, and LegitxProxMaster.

Please remember.....the rules are simple. Have an active mic but don't overwhelm the talking so that people can meet and share ideas, criticism, and positive feedback. Be respectful(especially to woman). The most important rule is to have fun and let others have fun.

Ways to get booted:

-being negative or attacking any player in a none respectful way

-harassing or vulgar language to any player will get one warning

-playing music, phone calls, or any other disruptive behavior

-staying in a party chat bubble so you can't hear about the rules for game types

-bottom line and simply said just don't be "that guy/girl" that ruins the fun

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...