Halo 4 custom xbox ideas

Arbiter

okay somwething realistic.... a slightly see-through green with the famous halo number logo on the side (in this case,4) and the lights where the controller/turn on button is, would be orange.. like his visor =]

COUNT ME IN!!

My thought of a Halo 4 Xbox would be....

-Master Chief Colorway-The sides would be his shade of green and the buttons gold

-Custom decals-There would be marks on the Xbox making it look like a piece of forerunner tech

-Damaged look-The whole Xbox would look like it just got out of battle with the whole Covenant side

-Custom Sounds- When turned on it could say "Welcome" or "John, Wake up", When the disc slot is ejected, it could make a gun sound

That's just some of my ideas. What do you think?

a good idea for a halo 4 custom console should be something like this:

the ring of light should be blue instead of green with a monitor eye design around the power button. pattern the whole exterior like forerunner metal, possibly with neon blue glow in the dark accents to the metal pattern. also, have a straight column of the little oval sequential lights like on halo machinery in combat evolved that go from the bottom of the console up through the dvd rom tray to the top. and instead of the chrome accents on the top and bottom like the other "S" model consoles, have them done in a chrome blue, similar to the chrome orange used on the disc tray of the halo 3 special edition. i think the main color should be a dark metallic grey. and have the sound effect of the power on sound like sentinel beam and have the disc tray open and close button sfx sound like a sentinel coming and going.

alright all of your ideas are cool and all but...

1. It should have like a big chihuahua or something

2. and when you open the little door its like: you better not put in call of duty

3. and the lights should be green and orange.

4. and it should have a window and it should be blown up edges around it or something.

just kidding on most of those things like the chihuahua.

• 2 weeks later...