The "Official" What Do You Want Out Of Halo 4?

Exploseth

This OP has been promoted as the "Official Halo 4 Want" thread.

I want there to be a coveant sniper like the beam rifle. I want there to be a coveant Counter part to the BR or DMR, Or whatever the main presicion weapon will be. (Similar to the Coveant Carbine) I would like the forge to be similar to Reach's Exept have The Halo 4 props. I would love for it to have vehicles like the Trucks you can drive throughout various missions in the reach campaign. Also Have transport warthogs.

Gauss Sniper Rifle... oh God, I think I'm in love!

I and i'm sure i'm talking for a few of us when i say i want what halo 3 did for all of us halo reach was fun and a big step but halo 3 was huge for every one of us think were would we be without halo 3 ?

In getting limited edition for sure and watching forward unto dawn only when I get it with halo 4 but about august 20 something I'll pre order it but second guessing someone make a pre order bonus give me another Spartan helmet or some prop weapon vehicle or good in game bonus like unlimited forge money ?????? or for Spartan ops my loadouts can have better weapon choices message me of a hint that there's pre order bonuses so I could elite heads a unsc infinity space ship about the size of halo 3's helmet U gotta have SOME PRE ORDER BONUS :D

Stop living in the past with halo 3 but if u just keep recycling halo 3 except new graphics weapons and maps halo will become a hasbeen no one wants that except for no spawn times and jumping into already started matches the get a gold medal 10 out of 10 5 stars perfect game And I haven't played it give 343 a break for them it's like first day at a new school they are scared and trying to make a good impresion

Gauss sniper too overpowered but I like it to who wouldn't but also its kind of like cheating like Rey gun and what not but they should do armor abilities for cars and that loadout can only be acceded in big team battle

Ranking system should be based on a complicated system that I could put together if someone whos working on halo 5 can message me I'll send it to them no charge then they can tweak it out it is based on a number of factors of a single match kd performance avrage kills team kills assist mele kills kills from grenades and many other factors that would give u a Positive score or negative to favor the more skilled player negative will get u no credits at all positive will give u credits it's not just kd it'll favor in where u got kills where they all on different places on the map any ways the more skill will get u a higher positive number that would rank u up then like arena when u are finished it will place u in a category example it'll take less credits and use my method of ranking then once u reach inheritor rank it will put will give u a new title that doesnt say inheritor itll say a title that describes u skill range pro nood moderate but those are offensive words like nood so think of synonym and then u can tell who is pro and who is not

WHO JUST SOLVED EVERY PROMBLEM WITH THE MOST REASONABLE ANSWER I DID I DID NOW WHO'S A GOOD BOY YOUR WELCOME I TAKE BOW IF U WANNA ARGUE OR GIVE ME A NEW PROBLEM TO SOLVE MESSAGE ME JIM BON CLEUTUS IS MY GAMERTAG MY GMAIL ACCOUNT IS [email protected]

Sorry If this has been mentioned but:

Team slayer maps that are more VARIED in size/play type.

In Halo reach almost all maps within the team slayer playlist allow the majority of kills to be from grenade spam, shotgun/sword.

The only exceptions being if a fight went multi layered in sword base/countdown (usually not that case) and powerhouse/boardwalk.

Asylum/reflection are well balanced (but a remake!) and the anniversary/dlc maps were in a separate playlist altogether.

The then introduced maps through forge are usually similar sizes, mostly small corridors made for a lot grenade spam in MOST games.

The amount of spawn killing has a seasoned halo player (2-reach) fed up as it only takes two DMr weilders to keep a whole team pinned on the cage/pinnacle.

My plea is to add some sized maps to reach to balance out these levels. I still love sword base, but just do not feel the game type changing much between maps! And find myself leaving often for invasion/big team, even though my favorite is the 4x4 slayer!

Thank you to anyone who reads and adds their two cents

ALPHAMALECAT

They finally Announced that 1-50 ranking system is going to BACK! HAHAHAHAHHAHA F#$% RAECH! time for randoms to go play social slayer!

Not exactly. If you're referring to the last interview to O'Connor for the Specializations, they just said you'll need to reach the 50th rank, wich can possibly be the 50th level.

I want there to be 3 rows of bullets in the assualt rifle magazine instead of 2 like in halo ce. One problem i had sometimes wasn't that that the AR was not strong enough but i would run out of bullets to shoot with. this was annoying in halo reach and 3, i would begin to shoot someone and just because they moved away from the reticle just a little I wouldn't get the kill leaving me open to headshots and it makes me mad when I had the upper hand but the guy with the dmr would win because I ran out of ammo and had to reload

• 1 month later...

Offline Commendations for people who don't have Xbox live gold or Internet, like me I ran out gold a year and a half ago and almost going two years without an stable(good) internet connection please give us offline commendations not all of them but maybe some realistic ones maybe for forge, campaign Spartan ops and splitscreen multiplayer for all of us who only can play offline with are buddies And give Master Chief his Halo 3 Armor back his new armor looks cool and all but that's not how looked at the end Halo3

• 3 months later...