ODST good or bad?

SavageCabbage

It was hard to understand at first, but once yo realiz the story, everything around you, what happened. What's happening, and what you're doing. The love story with Buck and Dare was a little interesting too. Rookie, being the first replacement for Master Chief. The squad was amazing, best emotion, acting, everything, in any Halo game. IMO

I remember arguing with my older brother on whether to buy ODST or 3. We bought them both.

It had good co-op I thought and I liked the silenced weapons, another good Halo campaign. Should've stayed at 40 bucks though

LOL what? why should of it of stayed at that high price? its worth about 15-20 bucks, it had a good campaign but too short, and firefight got boring.

LOL what? why should of it of stayed at that high price? its worth about 15-20 bucks, it had a good campaign but too short, and firefight got boring.

It should've been 40 because although it had a short campaign it had a really good one. It told a great story using multiple viewpoints. It's the game that MADE firefight, it introduced firefight to Halo. That's why it should've kept that price.

I thought playing as an ODST was an amazing idea I love ODSTs but I didn't enjoy the fact that you missed out on all the action and played flashbacks of the other characters and the story seemed to have love put in it (Buck and Dare). To me ODST should have been a DLC because the online was Halo 3. I was expecting to play as ODSTs for mulitplayer and the campaign wasn't that exciting for me. The idea of firefight was great and you could play as Sgt.Johnson if you pre-ordered ODST was really cool. Overall it was okay.

• 2 months later...

My favourite aspect of ODST was the ability to free roam through the city at will, I wish they had expanded on that. It was a great game and the music was enjoyable. Though it did dissapoint me that it looked much like halo 3, nothing was upgraded, I loved the weapons though, but the silencers did nothing but make a different sound and had no purpose. I loved the game but I felt many parts of it were just a test run to get things running for reach.

I very much do like Halo 3 ODST!

• 7 months later...

My second favorite Halo game besides Halo 2. The campaign was simply a master piece, and the clues were fun to look for. Firefight was okay, but I was expecting a matchmaking multiplayer like the games that came before it. Even though, it did lack the matchmaking, firefight was simply amazing. I'd say it's worthy of having a sequel.

I liked the game overall. It was a nice change from always being the Chief and being able to run and gun without much consequences. ODST switched it up with being a lot more vulnerable which was a nice change of pace. The stealth weapons were pretty cool. I wish the silenced SMG and Pistol stuck around a little longer. Also I wish Firefight had MM instead of only being able to hold custom games.

• Like 1