Favorite Spartan and Why

Drizzy_Dan

Noble-Six/Me. Why? Because since there is basically little to no actual information on the character, I'm free to create a personality/past/character I want. I'm free to put together my own, unique Noble Six, without having to worry about too much canon getting in the way.

You know, i never thought of it like that. Tbh i haven't used Six's voice in firefight ever, so i am not sure what his taunts are. But Jun's are epic imo.

Carter, Spartan-A259. I based Quantum Matrix off of him. I will build my armor to match his once I aquire my Xbox.

How is carters voice in firefight?

You know, i never thought of it like that. Tbh i haven't used Six's voice in firefight ever, so i am not sure what his taunts are. But Jun's are epic imo.

Well the Noble Six voice doesn't say stuff as often as the other voices. Mostly it's just the occasional chuckle/laugh, a line or two, or a disappointed groan when stuck. I mostly use Auntie Dot's Firefight voice, since it's my favourite.

Dot did seem like a good voice to use on a female spartan, Kat's is irritating imo but then again i think that is because she is horrid at driving. At one time i used Emiles but then everyone started using that and i like to be different, so now i use Juns and so far it's been the best for me imo. He's sick in the head like i am lol, poor covy. I'm still interested in Carters, and well the rest i could careless about because we all know MC's and Cortanas.

• 2 weeks later...

This might sound a little ego but... I like my own spartan the most :) It has every thing I want and if there's something wrong i can change it. It helped me save cortana it helped me in a lot of MP situations. yeah I like that guy

<<<<<

• 1 month later...

My first would be Master Chief, but if I had to pick someone different, I'd pick Kurt just cause he saved Halsey and the rest of the team from hundreds of elites whe he pressed the button, you could hear LIKE A BOSS in the background.