Halo 4 and the PC

lordberzerker97

47 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like halo to be on the pc?

• HELL YEA!!! (leave a comment on why you do want halo to be on the pc.)
    • no -__- (leave a comment on why you dont want halo to be on the pc.)

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a Halo 4 PC, I remember after halo 2 when there was no more halo games on the PC, I couldn't believe it, the thought that I couldn't play another halo game was horrible, yes my bro had a Xbox and we were all good players on it, but I would have loved it on PC, because of the increased graphics, and controls.

Look at there new lighting and all that new graphics they have now for halo 4, think how they could make the game look so amazing for PC. I mean, its the same for battlefield 3 on Xbox and PC, PC looks so much better, I would love to see it for PC, 1 and 2 for PC was just like teasing us :P

I wouldn't even mind if the game was an Xbox port, for god sake I just want to play halo again. I've held up being a halo fan for all these years even though I can't play it, its driving me nuts every new bit of information I hear about halo 4.

Please 343, Please, I beg you, make it for PC also. They way it used to be.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Heyho,

I registered to some hps to have a voice in this Halo franchise to pc case, and to show my support for it. I remember when I saw the first Halo CE advertisement in a gaming magazine back in 2000(?), where it was announced for PC/Mac. I am playing Halo 1 and Halo 2 for PC since the release-day. I think I played the camains of those two games 10 times + XD. I love the whole Halo story and I am still hoping and waiting for Halo 3 (maybe Reach and ODST too) to come to the PC. I would also love to see Halo 4 and the following future Halo games to be released on PC. It is an awesome game franchise and everyone should have the possibility to play and enjoy Halo, no matter on which platform someone plays videogames.

I just don*t want to play on xbox, because I am a PC-nerd - every 3 years I buy hardware components for 5000$/4000€ and build a high-end computer. I want to play games on the system which I built with my own hands while I am sitting at my desk - just my way of gaming. (In case someone asks me why I don't just buy an xbox :) ) So please 343i bring Halo to the PC...

so long

no, id rather keep the halo community on the xbox. putting it on pc would deplete the population in MP

Thats actually quite false. A majority of PC Halo gamers, have yet to either even play halo 2 PC or even 3, ODST or Reach. According to my polls, the percentage of cross platform gamers that have yet to play titles after halo 1 and Halo 2 is 84%.

To see for yourself, go inot Halo PC or halo 2 pc MM, and ask around all day if they have played the other titles. You'll be astonished at how many Halo gamers have yet to play the whole trilogy.

The main reasons I want it to come to PC are:

-I hate playing FPS games with a controller.

-I don't want to buy another XBOX360 for this game (sold my last one before Halo 4 was announced...)

-I want to be able to play the game at 1920x1080 resolution.

-I want to be able to have more than 30 fps.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...