favorite reach helmet

HAMBURGLER

what is your favorite reach helmet

i have seen that most people either use master chife helmet, cqb, or the recon you get from preordering.

my favorite is recon base. i think its the coolest.

let me know what your faovrite is and post below.!

• Like 1

I use Pilot with all the attachments (except Haunted)

I wear that sometimes. On Bungie.net. It has my old Model of Recon Base. At the moment I wear MC Halo 3's Helmet with the first attachment.

Next purchase is the Security Helmet. Just for the sake of owning it.

As for my fav. I have to say Commando. or GUNGNIR. The Robot Eye as a Visor is a good idea.

• Like 1

I wear that sometimes. On Bungie.net. It has my old Model of Recon Base. At the moment I wear MC Halo 3's Helmet with the first attachment.

Next purchase is the Security Helmet. Just for the sake of owning it.

As for my fav. I have to say Commando. or GUNGNIR. The Robot Eye as a Visor is a good idea.

Ye commando helmet is good with last attachment (so it has the peak) I ran with that for a while, maybe I use the pilot with black visor to pretend its haunted lol.

Ye commando helmet is good with last attachment (so it has the peak) I ran with that for a while, maybe I use the pilot with black visor to pretend its haunted lol.

I do the exact same thing with Pilot LMAO.

I'm not sure why, But Commando reminds me of Rouge in Halo3. God I loved that Helmet!!

Mark V with the first attachment. Well, I haven't bought it yet, so I can't see how the last attachment would look with my armor, but I think it would actually look pretty good.

Security. The first and last attachment look good. The base is pretty good too.

CQB. I'm more of a close combat type person, so it suits my style.

Operator. I only use the first attachment (Up-armored variant, I don't like the camera thing). I also think of close range combat when I see this so yay.