camping a legit strategy or just being a bitch

gruntslayer

I see it as a strategy to some extent, but not a great strategy. If you choose to camp, then you are choosing not to help your team to the best of your abilities. Now, if you have a Sniper Rifle and you are up high and sniping people, then to me it is considered a good strategy. But if you just camp and don't try to benefit or even try and help the team, then camping is a bad strategy.

there is a difference between camping and sniping which most people don't realize...

camping you are sitting there waiting for a kill up close usually with a sword, shotgun, rocket launcher or other hard hitting close range weapon, which requires little to no skill at all to get a kill with, unless trying it on an avid halo gamer

sniping, you sit and wait for a target who you then have to use skill, or just fire until you hit him twice, to get a headshot or just kill him with 2 shots..

sniping is a skill you perfect, camping is just for lazy people who would rather have people come to them then get into the action and see just how good they really are...

anyways thats my opinion on the matter..

Finally someone who respects sniping! Thank goodness for that.