What I would like for Halo 4...

CHRISTPUNCHER18

8 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU AGREE?

Ranking/Credits:challenges,Double Cr weekends still available.

negative Cr just downs rank, and doesn't take Cr for armour purchasing.

10Cr for each kill. 1000Cr for winning. 5Cr for multi-kills. 20Cr for killing spree. 2Cr for style kill.

-8Cr for a death -750Cr for loss. -3Cr if enemy gets killjoy from you.

5Cr for "Double KO"(kill eachother at same time)

Armour: 100 different colours available.

add specific changes to armour eg.UA/HUL/CNM-I etc.

New Gametypes:

Space Battle:

basically invasion in space. The UNSC would start in a frigate and the Covenant a Corvette. UNSC get Pelicans, Sabres and Longswords. Covenant get Phantoms/Spirit dropships, Space Banshees and Seraphs. Infiltrate the enemy command ship and destroy the power core.

No offense, but these ideas are horrible, except for Space Battles and more colors. Lowering Ranks... I hope you're not serious. I can imagine some people playing the game so much with their friends who were the best in Halo and being total tryhards and Spawn Killing everyone. That would be a horrible idea. Imagine, Camping and Spawn Killing and Quitting would become even more of an issue than it is. This is the worst idea i've ever heard personally. And please, you're Master Chief. Helmet stays on until atleast the last Halo game with Master Chief still in it (even then, you must keep your helmet on in multiplayer). Another bad idea. I just want cR to not rely so much on completing the game. I like the cR system the most, but it should be halfly depended upon completing the game. The other half should be performance, and deaths won't take away from it. This would reward you for kills (might promote camping, but there should be something added where if you die 5 times in a row with no kills, you get an overshield, this would also help against spawn killing. If you get ten deaths in a row, and no kills, you get a temporary invincibility, wouldn't last long though to prevent people from over using this and wouldn't be told to anyone, they would have to find it out themselves). And then commendations and challenges etc. etc. etc. would add a lot of bonus credits. We also need a much bigger forge world with many different environments (snow, grass, plains, hills, desert, beach, underwater maybe?, and Zero G in space (To make custom space battles, would be sick).

• Like 1

Personally I dislike CR. Makes people pick and choose what kind of armor they want and limits them from making their "dream spartan" I really enjoyed H3's way of using achievements to unlock armor. this way people strive to up their gamer score all while looking the way they want.

To everyone I said what I want so dont troll...

They're not trolling. You posted your idea on a public board and we're giving you feedback on your idea. Just because the feedback's not all airy fairy doesn't mean we're trolling. It means we don't like it.

Anyway, I personally hate your wants. I hate the cR system and how cR determines rank. Obviously I wouldn't want them in Halo 4. I don't particularly like armour customization either. I think Halo 2 had it right in that department. You could customize your colour and emblem and that was it; that's all you need.

Space battles... oh dear. I'm just going to say I don't like 'em either.