Kill or be killed. PF roleplay.

Doll

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayhem approaches the weaponry, "Guys, really? Take all the strong weapons why don't ya." looking down he notices a long green case, imprinted on the end "M41 aka Rocket Launcher".

As Vermont steadies his aim at the distant target, a sudden blast from behind him goes off flying to the left of him causing him to fall from his stance... the rocket demolished the target.

Mayhem chuckled, "heh, sorry.. wrong button?"

Cali chuckled slightly. "Oh you know same o same o, trolled a brute, and got jumped, won, but it took a lot on the steath armor Ra built up for me, i plan on getting yelled at for it later, what are you up to?" she asked as she looked at Bianca. "seems everyone is getting off time recently, who screwed up?"

-sigh- "sorry guys, was a bit of a miss fire"

Mayhem returned the launcher back to it's case, snapping the locks in place. Looking through the selection of weapons, he notices a Magnum, "This should definitely work better"...

"Crap.." Mayhem thought, "I am next in line to help Vermont up.."

"Oh.. Not much.. Haven't been in the field for a few days, so i'm trying to make the best of it." Her smile turns to a puzzled look. " I'm not sure who.. But I heard it was a serious Op gone bad.." Lies flat on the floor and shuts her eyes.

Cali nodded her head as she took her words in."off time is good, gets you all relaxed, so your mind isn't all over the place when you get shipped out again." she sighed. "i'm guessing it's someone on that damn board," she chuckled. she didn't know why, but she had a serious hate for some of those 'top of the board' guys. "and i have a hunch it's south," she smiled, what she would give to see that woman fail.

"South, huh.." Tries to remember who South is. " Oh... Her.." Pauses for a few seconds. Stands up and stretches, then smiles. "Want to go a round in the ring?" Winks at Cali. " I'm terribly out of practice, and i'm sure those guys could use a demonstration, might learn something."

-CrRRRRrrrRAAAAAAACcccKKK- "That should fix you, also take some pain killers.. you are gonna be a little sore until tomorrow." the Chiropractor spoke.

"Thanks, I suppose I need a bit more core training" Mayhem replied.

Mayhem turns on his radio, "Oz, Cali, Bianca, Vermont, where you guys headed?" Mayhem walks to and exits through the front door, he tries to start a light jog but the pain was beginning to become evident, "I suppose walking is my best bet for now". he whispered to himself.

Cali laughed, "Sure, i'm at a large disadvantage though, being banged up like this," she smiled as she stood up, cracking her neck "i mean, we are already here, might as well put this thing to some good use."

Cali stood in her Basic stance, fists up. "ready when you are." of course the other problem was that she didn't have any armor on, just her tangtop and jeans, but that never stopped her from beating the crap out of elites in the past, she might make it out of this proactice round with a couple of brusies and some laughs.

"Ma....em, d... c...py? I repe..., d.. ..ou copy?" the radio was screaming.. Mayhem begins to find consciousness, he must have blacked out on his way to find the squad. "Mayhem, -cough- Mayhem here, -takes deep breath- over" Mayhem replied as he regains consciousness... he woke up a about 3 blocks from the ring.

Mayhem slowly climbs to his feet and gains stability, "wow, how long was I out I wonder..." He checks the time in his helmet HUD... 1327hrs. "20 minutes.. wow...that long?"

Everything except the Motion sensor in Mayhem's HUD had worked properly, the motion detector did not display correctly for sometime, so he grew use to reacting upon instinct. It had busted 2 missions prior but the armory had no replacements... until...

As Mayhem again begins walking to the ring the radio sounds again, "Mayhem, do you copy?" "Mayhem Here, Over"

"Please report to the armory, we have your new HUD device" The Technician from the armory replied.

"I'll be right over, gotta get something to re-hydrate." Mayhem replied.

Cali smiled, "good luck," she replied before she charged, starting off with a low, swiping kick. only catching a glimps of the boys who was gathering in the opservations rooms, instead of standing in the danger zone.

agent's California and Bianca you are not authorized to be using the training area at this moment, please stop and move. F.I.L.S.S said over the loudspeakers.

"let them go F.I.L.S.S, i want to watch this."

very well doctor

Mayhem made his way to the armory, "Mayhem here for me HUD device replacement".

Mayhem removes his helmet and hands it over to the technician on the other side of the counter.

"Your new HUD is slightly stronger than your last one, your motion tracker is increased by 5 meters. If you will give me about 15 minutes your Helmets HUD device will be ready to go." The Tech said. "Sounds Good" I replied, "Finally this thing is getting fixed".

"While you are at it, can you change the visor color?"

"Sure! What color would you like?"

"Charcoal black if you have it in"

"Indeed we do, I'll get right on that."