Anyone have Halo PC full version?

If you guys really want to play that badly may I suggest you look around certain less reputable places for copies of it. Although I don't really see the harm in using pirated copies at this point, since Microsoft has ended support for it, and effectively killed any chance of obtaining a new legit product key for it. Search around torrent sites for it, and a key generator.

If enough people here really want me to put the 343i PC servers back up, I will be happy to do so. Just let me know guys...

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i have halo PC and CE (custom edition) and i'd love to get online with you arnold. my user name for it just plain and simple. it's: nv. but yet i also have a few more names too. like envy, and palkia. yes palkia from pokemon. any ways i usually play on the modded versions of infection like pro food clan, ZOMBIES IN VEHICLES. basically all of the modded zombie servers. and sometimes a server called bumper carz something with that name.