Other halo Installations.

Bspartan 213

well yes obviously they're rings except the ark, i wouldnt think they would have been activated recently as there are still humans elites etc still alive, they are not destroyed apart from installation 04 then its replacement installation 04B, the ark was heavily damaged but im not sure if it was completely destroyed

well yes obviously they're rings except the ark, i wouldnt think they would have been activated recently as there are still humans elites etc still alive, they are not destroyed apart from installation 04 then its replacement installation 04B, the ark was heavily damaged but im not sure if it was completely destroyed

There were 12 originally but 5 were destroyed long before the events of the games.

In the video provided by Guest_Bob_*, Halo: From A to Z with Frank O'Connor, found HERE!

Skip to 3:32, "H".....

"Halos. There were seven halos to begin with. We blew one up and then we blew up it's replacement again. So there are still six extant halos in the galaxy, primed and ready to fire because we never...we never defused that fuse."

Guest_Bob_* is AWESOME!!!

Take into account that Frank O'Connor is not considering the other 5 that were destroyed passing through the slipspace portal at the end of Cryptum. He's just referring to the 7 Halos during the fist three Halo installments by Bungie, which i'm assuming we will encounter in the upcoming trilogy by 343industries.

In the video provided by Guest_Bob_*, Halo: From A to Z with Frank O'Connor, found HERE!

Skip to 3:32, "H".....

"Halos. There were seven halos to begin with. We blew one up and then we blew up it's replacement again. So there are still six extant halos in the galaxy, primed and ready to fire because we never...we never defused that fuse."

Guest_Bob_* is AWESOME!!!

Take into account that Frank O'Connor is not considering the other 5 that were destroyed passing through the slipspace portal at the end of Cryptum. He's just referring to the 7 Halos during the fist three Halo installments by Bungie, which i'm assuming we will encounter in the upcoming trilogy by 343industries.

Nice way on telling us, this is a nice find!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...