assassinations in halo 4?

Simmons

• 3 weeks later...

Do agree you can tap the melee button but at times I found myself automatically going into an assassination when trying to avoid it so the holding in part I found very weird as its something that takes time and who wants to be doing that when you have someone else pumping bullets into you or just running up and assassinating you whilst in the process. All a waste of time I think!

I vote for them. Assassinations bring a cinematic feel to halo. And i love anything with a cinematic presence in it. We all do just don't notice it. When i get a sweet assassination there is nothing like it.

Just like gears with its executions. And dead space with its close quarters grabs. Just like Skyrim with its new feature of assassinations. We advance and stay in awe at that cinematic beauty. Even if it slows us down atleast they gave us an oppurtunity to not do it by tapping the "B" button. So don't complain and accept it. Just dont hold down that button and your halo ce-3 wishes will be fulfilled.

Y u no thank the maker?

• 2 weeks later...

Timbo I'm right there with you mate, so many times I've tried avoided assassinating someone for the pure reason on how long it takes and being forced into it was defiantly frustrating when someone kills you in the process, and that happening when you knew it would so you went to melee the mug and you're forced into it.... I also find the angles of the assassinations are a bit screwed as well when forced into it... how can u assassinate someone from the side? It has happen to me and does suck lol