Have you ever played a prank on someone on Halo? Or have you had a prank be played on you? If you have, share what happened below! :)

I'll start: Funniest thing EVER. XD When I was 10 years old I started a custom game lobby on Halo 2 on the map Warlock- (Snowy version of Blackout) ok before I actually tell the story I'm gonna tell everyone in case they didn't play Halo 2 that in the center top of the map there was a glass tile that you could see through the ceiling into the floor below. I started up a lobby and within minutes I was able to have a completely full game of people. (All which were older than me XD) Despite me being either 9 or 10, -I cant remember- I convinced everyone that if everyone stood in a circle around the glass tile that it would break if we all shot it at the same time. ...but only with Rocket Launchers. XD I got EVERYONE. EVERYONE. -to stand in a circle all on top of the tile hoping to see the glass shatter beneath their feet. I stood on top of them all, counted to 3, and right before I said 2 I jumped off of them, in mid-air stuck the middle guy with a sticky grenade, and when I said 3 I got a Killionaire! :yahoo: The rest of the game was filled with the gametype change from 'Slayer' to 'Lets kill RANMAN'. XDDDD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I recall when you could get blue flames from bungie's iphone app for Reach, I said I was a bungie community worker or something like that, and I said I would give blue flames to people if the could fit all 8 team members in/on a falcon and fly it across Paradise...

There was alot of suicides from the falcons propellers and this went on for 2 btb games..

Though the hate mail later wasn't pleasent...