True achievements Leaderboard for 343 industries members

Spectral Jester

Dont know if you are a member already but if your not there is a website called www.trueachievements.com I've created a leaderboard for forum members to join, this tracks all your achievements earned, and creates a leaderboard, this is not based on gamerscore, but it actually gives each individual achievement a score on difficulty, so whos up for joining it? Its just for a bit of fun, or even bragging rights.

if your not already a member then join up and the leaderboard is called 343industries.org. or you can search for my uisername spectral jester.

hope to see some of you on there. if a lot of people register I can post up weekly/monthly tables here for a bit of fun.

• Like 2

so far every one that has messaged me is in the leaderboard, some interesting scores, and dam you vit i had no.1 until you joined lol

better get some boosting in, wonder what maddens ive not played lol

lol i know for the longest time i was playing xbox 24/7 and renting a new game a few days so thats how i got such a high score, but i haven't been playing latey due to SW:TOR so you have your chance to take the top spot again