oK i'm confused with what happened in my halo 3 game on level The Covenant

Kapo*~

Okay here is what happened I was on my halo 3 doing glitches on the level ''The Covenant'' I had just did the secert marine and found a nother glitch through that one. So after i did that I took a hornet and went on to the scarab checkpoint. Once I entered I killed the brutes on board. Then I walked down to the lowest room in the machine. It looked like a bunch of blue squares on the wall. Then I walked over to grab the plasma turret. I walked past one part of a circular wall thing beside the stairs, and it said '' hit rb to use scarab'' is this a glitch?? I moved back to see if it would return but it didn't, so I would like to know if this ever happened to anyone else , also I would really like to know what just happened and No I dont mod or hack im to lazy lol.

edit: I also think u need to blow the walls off the bottem of scarab with hortnets rockets, and yes it is possible to do that with the hortnet just takes a little bit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...