Halo 4 Reslease date

Unease Peanut

And Taco's and cookie's for all of us here on 343i.org!!! And to the person who said 4 days, no offence, but that is PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will give us atleast a month or 2 of notice in advance. They have to let the world know its coming out. They will definately have commercials all over tv.

They make it an surprise release :P

And Trying to eat taco's in hard shells is a b***!

They make it an surprise release :P

And Trying to eat taco's in hard shells is a b***!

But well worth the trouble!! Delicious!!! Oh, here's a trick, have a hard shell inside a soft shell, and put a small amount of beans and cheese in between them. Delicious :D sorry guys, :offtopic: ... haha

from what i know it says on amazon that my game will be shipped out on the 31st of december, so im assuming it will come out on that day, but hey that's just me, and taco's are awesome btw

So you will get the game on newyears eve? I don't think so XD

Ps: Taco's are still wierd to eat XD

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just an fyi 4q 2012 starts mid Nov 2012 - mid Feb 2013. Let's cross our fingers they are using that broadly and actually release it BEFORE black friday. Otherwise there will be a lot of mad parents up at 4am to get it for christmas only to find them all sold out. haha

On another note does anyone know if they are doing the Times Square release again? With the Marines and WETA warthog and all?