Should you be able to fly a pelican in halo 4

spartan-416

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should you be able to fly a pelican in halo 4?

• Yes
    • No

i hope its a good vehicle, i also hope they brought back a good amount of the vehicles from the prevous halo's, (Copper, Hornet, Maybe Elephant, spectre, revenant, etc.)

Well the Mammoth is just basically another Elephant, so it's essentially the same vehicle. If it is in matchmaking it would only be in one map most likely.

why wouldnt it work, it would just be like the banshee only bigger and slightly less >>maneuverable<<

Um, because it's huge and it's very powerful? It's way too OP and it would take waaaay too many shots from almost anything. It'd only work imo if there was a smaller version of it. Lighter and more compact. Other than that I don't see it working outside of Campaign.

Nah. It's become a key feature of halo that you never get to fly a pelican, except in that special glitch in Halo Reach. Otherwise, this shtick must be continued. It was hilarious how even in Halo Wars you couldn't control them.

i hope its a good vehicle, i also hope they brought back a good amount of the vehicles from the prevous halo's, (Copper, Hornet, Maybe Elephant, spectre, revenant, etc.)

Chopper is not returning, spectre is not returning either. Hornet was seen in a Spartan Ops vid but has not been confirmed. Mammoth is a newer bigger Elephant. Revenant is not confirmed but would be cool to return.

yeah, campaign, cool i got to shoot a mac cannon in reach, but for actual MM its NEVER GOING to HAPPEN!!!

Dunno dude, what was stopping the Falcon in Reach from appearing in MM?

The Pelican and Falcon in Matchmaking would fill identical roles, but one would be more armoured and better armed.

Heres how i see it working:

Pelican

Pros:

Heavy Armour

Heavy Weaponry

Larger carrying capacity

Cons:

Slow

Bulky

Low maneuverablilty

Large(Which means its ineffective in small areas)

Falcon

Pros:

Light

Agile

Fast

Small

Cons:

Lightly Armoured

Lightly Armed

Small carrying capacity

Anyone else see it this way?

Dunno dude, what was stopping the Falcon in Reach from appearing in MM?

The Pelican and Falcon in Matchmaking would fill identical roles, but one would be more armoured and better armed.

Heres how i see it working:

Pelican

Pros:

Heavy Armour

Heavy Weaponry

Larger carrying capacity

Cons:

Slow

Bulky

Low maneuverablilty

Large(Which means its ineffective in small areas)

Falcon

Pros:

Light

Agile

Fast

Small

Cons:

Lightly Armoured

Lightly Armed

Small carrying capacity

Anyone else see it this way?

I do agree with you. I really am hoping that they remove the Falcon and insert the Pelican to fill the role. The Pelican was an early stage transport vehicle...the Pelican has easily filled that role since CE. So why not have the Pelican in Camp as well as MM

I do agree with you. I really am hoping that they remove the Falcon and insert the Pelican to fill the role. The Pelican was an early stage transport vehicle...the Pelican has easily filled that role since CE. So why not have the Pelican in Camp as well as MM

Except that pelicans are actually fast as hell. At full speed, they can outrun a boosting banshee.

• 5 weeks later...