Rumor for BOB helmet

James

I guess during the live webcam stream during Bungie Day one of the staff had the helmet in his Armory. Showing it's on disk.

I personally don't think I'd ever wear it. But finding the clues to unlocking it is rather interesting.

If you don't like it and don't care then get out of here all im doing is finding out how I can get it any any other people who want it.

Sorry James no offence meant, I was referring to the Helmet itself, not the best looking one, Would like to see the webcam shot of the Bungie employee going through the armoury when it popped up, although that seems to be like rocking horse poop :unworthy:

Look I am in search for the BOB helmet. I know you guys had something to do with the defiant map pack which was where the first Bob helmet was spotted. help me out 343 and give me a clue that bungie won't

Scratch my last post. First off where did the helmet get the name of BOB and what dose it stand for. if it was called BOB helmet in the armory pic from the Bday web cam shot then I have an idea. Either we have to kill a certain ammount of BOBs in the reach campaign to unlock it or we have to kill every BOB in the campaign I believe there are at least two uniques BOBs on each level. This is my guess.

Scratch my last post. First off where did the helmet get the name of BOB and what dose it stand for. if it was called BOB helmet in the armory pic from the Bday web cam shot then I have an idea. Either we have to kill a certain ammount of BOBs in the reach campaign to unlock it or we have to kill every BOB in the campaign I believe there are at least two uniques BOBs on each level. This is my guess.

maybe there is a person named bob and hes the only one that gets it :)

Look I am in search for the BOB helmet. I know you guys had something to do with the defiant map pack which was where the first Bob helmet was spotted. help me out 343 and give me a clue that bungie won't

What if the BOBs (Golden Ranger Class elites) are directly related to the Data pads found without the campaign. Like on just think You kill an elite to get the first ledgendary data pad on winter. and the other data on winter can be gotton on normal and up I picked up the data pad in the shak and then when to were the BOB spawns (not the elite that is invisible in the begining)and he wasnt there I tried the exact same thing again but with same results so then I skipped the data pad this time and went right to the BOB spawn and he was there! I then killed him and then went to the data pad and read it. This spawning thing might have something to do with the data pads. so mabey this means for each level you have to kill the nearest BOB to the data pad and then pick it up. We must do this for each data pad. possibly this will unlock the helmet. I dont have the time to look for each BOB and accorporate each to the right data pad. So Im asking the 343 community if they can try this out. If you think you would like to pertake in this and try to do this please befriend me on 343 or Live and send me messages on your progress. If your not s completly shure on what I mean by kill a BOB with the corrisponding Data pad send me a message telling me this and Ill put a vid in my file share. Lets figure out the BOB helmet! GT. Master Marix

I guess during the live webcam stream during Bungie Day one of the staff had the helmet in his Armory. Showing it's on disk.

I personally don't think I'd ever wear it. But finding the clues to unlocking it is rather interesting.

It can't be on the disk. It was made by 343i, therefore Bungie had no clue about it. I have searched the disk about 50 times looking for it. Nothing. Anyone else wants to look, go find tuts on youtube and see if you can find it. My respect if you can.