"Aww, did I kill your little buddy?

Even though they was pretty much ammo waste I'd miss grunts most as well, just that burst effect when they die is one of the games most rewarding moments. I'd like to think if 343 do include new enemy, we'll at least see firefight modes with covenant & flood or make the game a multi act campaign and give them an act each.

Where did you get this info from?

The halo ce anniversary terminals in the campaign. 343 guilty spark talks about halo 4 and fighting the flood. He also says something about covenant and humans may have the same goals. If you dont have halo anniversary you can youtube them. There are 10 terminals in game and one extra terminal in halo waypoint.

Who said we are done with the covenant? According to the halo anniversary terminals, the covenant may even be our allies.

He has a point. We may not be fighting them, but they could still be there. And all that has been said is "no purple" will be in Halo 4. If you notice in the concept art trailer, there are two types os ships, one group looks a lot like the Pillar of Autum, and have pelecans around them. The others are more streamlined and I think the Covies have been busy upgrading their tech. All "no purple" means is the covies, as we know them, are gone.

Well according to one of the novels....the exact one eludes me atm. The Covenant is still around it is just fractured. All the Arbiter did was split the sides between a "new" covenant and the covenant that was. It will be interesting to see if we get paired up with the elite side covenant during Halo 4. Seeing how the heirarchy of the covenant and the prophets work...it stands to reason that 3 new prophets will emerge and begin again the quest for the great journey. Remember...there are still a few rings we have yet to visit and not to mention there are still 5 more out there either non operational or destroyed. The original Hallo array was constructed using a total of 12rings.

• Like 1