If you Can't feel it....(a rvb roleplay)

Doll

((there is a rp i wanted up on gaia, but it looks like a fail there, i guess i can't really pitch it properly, but this rp got me thinking about other's like the Kingstons. i wanted to make like a new spartan team kind of rp but it took place before the war ended. other then that. i have no idea what we can do, we could always start again. i guess.))

simmons nearly started pouting when he noticed 819 not paying any attention to him. but bit his lip and spoke up. "Why are you here? what do you want and why are you with blue base?" he asked.

Doll sighed, seeing as how her old friend had passed out, and everything was a bit quiet. she got out of the base and decided to take a quick jog, just to get her mind off of things.

"Why am I with blue base?" He asked the one with Maroon armor. "I am not with Blue base... As for what I want... I am simply here to help the reclaimers... why are you at war with each other? Because of armor-color differentiation?" He asked Maroon Armored man.

The Monitor paused for a few seconds before he answered the first question- It was a rather 'private' matter. "I am here because the flood overran my installation." He stated and glowed a hue of purple. "You all seem rather frightened, would you prefer if I became a human avatar instead of a metallic ball?" He asked.

"I... see." 819 said, hesitantly at that. He floated around and then called in three more sentinels. "According to Data from my sentinels small traces of flood bio-readings have been found several miles away from this location." He added after a brief moment of turning purple again.