If you Can't feel it....(a rvb roleplay)

Doll

Church walked out of the bathroom, the toilet flushing behind him. "What the hell..." he murmured as he saw the mess. "Caboose!" he yelled. He started looking around for him, thinking Caboose somehow destroyed the place. Church saw a group of people on a small rise. He recognized Canoose and Tucker but he saw new ones as well. "What happened?" he asked as he ran towards them. "And who's this?" he pointed to the new guys.

"Oh what this?" he drew out the usb, his voice playful and teasing. He toyed with it with his hand. He could feel eyes everywhere, peering into his very soul. Pitiful sniper shots landed meters away from them. He drew his sidearm and fired a precise shot, effectively knocking the rifle out of the blue's hands. He heard more swearing. The blues watched him with hate, the reds with curiosity.. and jealousy.

"I don't know, my team already looks confused, or maybe that's how they always look." He picked up Doll's helmet, brushing it off, accessing the damage. "This is yours" he chucked it at her, softly, toyingly. He quickly wirelessly transmitted the contents from the usb to the storage of his suit. When it had completed, he drew it out in front of her, he drew his side-arm too. Without another word he shot the usb, bits flying everywhere, they data destroyed. "You owe me one Doll" his voice sullen, he walked away slowly, only stopping to grab his helmet and his rifle.

Doll caught her helmet and tucked it underneath her arm, she shook her head. "whatever was on that usb...it was probably useless," she whispered. "hey! i offered, you have a day to take me up on it!" she yelled after him. then turned around. realizing the injury in her left arm from the explosion, now that everything was all calmed down. and she screamed, as the pain finally registered.

Damn Doll was a tough *****, took an explosion to the arm, holds it in until after we talk. "Damn I miss the old days" he thought to himself. He was caught in a rift, loyalty to his new team, or an old friend. He wanted to go back, comfort her, tend to her wounds, but he couldn't do it, not now. He attempted to access the file but was rewarded with error messages that scrawled through his visor. It took him a split second to realize what happened, the emp had corrupted his files, and corrupted whatever went in, or out. "You got your way Doll, you got your way!" it killed him to do it, but life must go on.

Tucker stood there, dumbfounded. His rifle in the air still, his mind empty.

"Sir, I have no ******* idea happened" Tucker answered without looking. "I go make a pp&J sandwitch and theres a Red, and he did something to the computer, and he ran. He shoots the newbie, and then they start talking. Like they are old friends.

"Yeah man, where the hell have you been for the past... what an hour? Doll's here, Scourge is around somewhere too, along with a new Red." Tucker broke his statue pose. "It's pretty messed up" nodding his head as he speaked.

Doll sat down, bitting her lowerlip until it bled. she took out her supplies and started stipping off her armor. getting the the body suit, she cursed again. there was thin pieces of metal embeded into her arm, she took one of her tools and started takeing them out. normally she would take care of this in the base, but given the pain, and the fact that her only threat was her friend, she didn't see why she should postpone it. once she got the pieces out she took off her glove, then determined if she could roll the arm part of her body suit up, or if she would need to take the top part off completely.

Doll paused in what she was doing, she didn't look at him. "Kingston, Doll," she replied. "I uh...i need help with this zipper, my left arm is...unuseable," she said bending her head down so that he could see the silver metal of the zipper.

Tucker stared dumbly, "Bow chika Bow WOW" he said without lifting his eyes from her... body "Like I said, they got a new guy, he crushed the Warthog too by the way. Also, he's the deep orange one covered in dust walking away." he said, absentmindedly.

Walking away towards Red base, a shot pierced through the air, it caught him between the chest and groin and blood shot out the back. He fell backwards, unconscious before he landed.

Doll shrugged the bodysuit off, her sports bra covering most of her scars. "thank you," she said with a light smile, then started to peel the sleeve off of her arm. she looked up, seeing James fall. "oh no," she whispered. but continued to dress her wounds after hearing the others were taking him in. "leave him in my office, i'll take care of him, and all your other wounds," she called out after them. she stood up and looked at Tucker. "Can you pick up my armor?" she asked.

Tucker leaped at her ravenously. He grabbed the breastplate, took a large whiff, and replied dreamily, "Sure... no problem" he packed the rest off and trailed behind, rubbing the inside of the armor. " Bow CHIKA BOW WOW" he said between whiffs.

James was vaguely aware of being carried, he risked a peek from his eyes, he saw blue carrying him he saw doll a little ways back, " What an eventful first day" he muttered out loud before the world went black again.

OC: maybe red team thinks i got kidnapped and stages an attack?

Doll tried to ignore the sniffing of her armor, she didn't understand that, wern't they used to haveing a girl on their team? she was just a soldier, just like them...well, better, but still. she rubbed her arm and walked to Church. "i'm sorry i haven't introduced myself properly," she said softly.

Doll nodded her head. "yes well, i hope you find my skills above acceptable," she said looking out at the progress Caboose was making. she surpressed the urdge to giggle, seeing her friend being carried the way he was.