If you Can't feel it....(a rvb roleplay)

Doll

....Then we have a problem.

With their last adventure comming to an end, the Blood Gulch guys are starting to feel a little bored. and their cure for it will only end in disaster.

(yeah i know its short)

rules:

come one, no godmoding, no cursing like every three words is a curse word. and keep it clean...you guys should know this.

fill out a profile skelly if your using a OC character. Cannon character are different, Pm me your skelly, so i can put it on one page, and check off all canon characters being used.

one more, and very important rule, romance is accepted, but if the clothes start coming off take it to PMs thank you!

character skelly:

name:

team:

bio:

Edited by Doll
  • Like 2

oc: skellys!

Name: Doll Kingston.

team: blue

bio: Doll is the daughter of a spartan, and an ONI scientist. she isn't too fond of fighting, but enjoys it when she has to, she was sent to blue team as their medic. she has a twin brother named Zero. everyone she knows had expected the nothing less then excellence, and she is happy to show what she can really do.

James Ride

Male

Red

Hates wearing a helmet. Has medium length sandy brown hair. Bright Green eyes with a clean shave. He is tall, and quiet to people he doesn't know. He is an aquaphobe and paralyzes in fear near water. He is quite talkative to his friends though. He is a great shot and fighter when he wants. He only fights in what he believes in and wants a good purpose.

Designation: 819 Impetuous Repercussion, Monitor of the Destroyed Installation 07

team: RED!

bio: One of the last of the Monitors, this one searches for Reclaimers and helps them complete their goals and allocated tasks throughout the galaxy in order to avoid descending into rampancy. He or IT had absorbed a sentient being controlling the flood on Installation 07

Cannon Characters Taken:

church: taken-Kurt s-051

Grif: Taken-Lopez

Donut: Open

Sarge: Open

Caboose: Taken-Caboose

Tucker: Taken-Fire

Wash: Taken-AgentWashington

It was a cold and normal day, the reds and blues had just returned from one of their current adventures. what they didn't know, was that there were going to be some new members waiting for them in their bases.

Doll sighed as she ran her gloved hands through her short black hair. she stared at her helmet. and sighed. "command...stupid...why the hell am i here?" she muttered. getting tired of waiting for a lousy squad.

"Of all the damned places to be sent to, I'm here. In the middle of nowhere with a bunch of fools." James Ride said aloud, to no one in particular. He had been assigned to Red team as their co-commander. From what he'd read about them, it was going to be a hell of a task. He straightened his hair, then let out a sigh as a put on the heavy helmet. He tried to look as proffesional as possible as he heard voices.

Tucker was ready to go back to the old days, sitting in the Canyon, hating the Reds. No one trying to kill them all, peace for the first time in a long while. But as he neared the base, he heard voices he didn't recognize, and realized in a heartbeat what this meant, sometimes, command were such ********. "VIck, your a ****, you know that" he said to himself.

OC- BIggles, it't not traditional to talk for other characters

James sighed, so this was their CO. This was he was going to have to work with for the next few months. James nodded as "sarge" rattled on and on, his Texan accent heavy. "Yeah dumbass, I know that's a sniper rifle, want me to shove up your ass?" Instead he said "Yes sir!", snapping off a salute.

James frowned, there wasn't much cover at all. He took an easy way, he layed flat on the ground, and rolled around. Dust coated his armor, and his visor. Wiping it off, he cursed to himself, "should have known better."

Coated in dust, he took the cliff path around, using the rocks and shadow as cover. He scoped the situation at the other base. The enemy team was meeting THEIR new replacements, two of them, one male, one female. He could barely make at their ranks, fellow privates, good. The light blue male was speaking to the male, his posture a failed seductive pose. The deep blue one was standing by a rock, bobbing his head as if he was talking to it. The normal blue one, their makeshift leader, and the new private were talking on top of the base, looked to be an argument. To get inside, he would have to cause a distraction, something indiscreet, that could be anything. They had two warthogs, next to the cliff, carelessly parked. Scoping up with the rifle, he saw that there were many loose rocks, being held by a weathered large one. Letting out a smirk, "that'll work" he murmured to himself. Equipping his silencer he had pickpocketed while the seargent wasn't looking, he let a suppressed round fly through the air. The rock cracked further, than broke. Dozens of boulders and rocks fell free. The rocks barely reached the driver's side of the first warthog, but crushing what it reached. Without another wasted second, he was down the cliff, heading to their base.

Doll heard soemthing crash, and cursed under her breath. "i'm so not in the mood," she growled. taking up her pistol as she ran outside. "whoever is here, i'll end it fast," she thought. snapping her helmet back on, checking out the area only when she had heard the secure hiss of the airlocks.

OC: what color is your spartan Doll?

James saw the lady leave, only catching black hair before the helmet was sercured. As fast as lightning, he rolled and punched the door commands to hell. Effectively locking the door. Wasting no time, he made his way to one of BLue's laptops, wasting no time running a virus via a USB into the system. Code swirled throughout the screen as firewalls were broken, and files leaked to the USB. He was running out of time, he activated the other toy he brought. A small EMP, with a small enough range to only damage blue base. He set it for 60 seconds, he ripped the usb out, and was out the door. He heard footsteps behind him, light and soft. Gunfire broke apart the dirt around his feet.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to turn the safety on, I will just do that now... Hey wait a minute... " Caboose said thinking. "Your armor is Red and my armor is Blue... that must mean that you are on the Red team..." Caboose said thinking as hard and fast a he could. "You stay perfectly still here, I'm going to go get Church, he will know what to do...".

((Doll is Cyan as primary, and Lavander as secondary)

Doll saw that everyone was some collecting to the mess, she cursed as she realized what had happened. she ran back to the base, feeling like something was wrong, she couldn't get back in, but she knew that a window was open, she burst through, then ran to the consoles, only to find an EMP bomb strapped to the walls, she curesed again, then started working on getting rid of it, she didn't have much time left.

James stood dumbstruck at the deep blue spartan in-front of him. "Oh, uh hey buddy, I'm Church, I was just testing out a super-secret weapon.... It doesn't work right yet so don't tell anyone ok buddy?" he prayed that he was retarded or something. "Well, I'm just going to be going now...ok?" without a response, he ran off, dust hitting the air behind him.

Tucker cussed at himself. The team got a girl, and he screwed it up...again. This one didn't seem like a moron like Grif's sister. After getting shoved off again, he decided to go get a snack. A large rumbling came from outside, probably thunder or something. Without being too concerned he went back to the main room. The new spartan, Doll, was working franticaly on a device on the ground, round in shape and beeping. "Whats going on?" he mumblmed, mouth full of peanut butter and jelly.

Doll didn't pause in her work. "A red got into the base, from the looks of this, it got something from us, then decided to set this little guy off," she explained as she sat back, sighing deeply as she finished up. she pryed the device off the floor and stood up. "what are you...you know forget it, i'll do this on my own," she said. walking past Tucker, the EMP bomb underneath her left arm.

James had messed up, simple as that. He should have set it for less time, but didn't want to corrupt the usb tucked in his pocket, containing the blue's date. The blue spartan was still standing there, confused. The red base was within site, he could see "Grif" standing around, being lazy.

Tucker coughed some peanut butter and jelly on the girl. Blushing within, his armor he spat out, "Wait what? who was it?" Tucker was dumbfounded, none of the reds were even close to being THAT freaking good. "We should probably go catch him..." he mumbled... still standing around, doing nothing.

"I don't know, but he knows what he's doing," she growled, taking a cloth from her belt and cleaning her armor, clean equipment ment working equipment. "yeah, in fact, go after him, he's headed towards Red base, i'll go through the back," she smiled evily. "by the way, dont' worry about getting shot at, if you manage to live, i'll fix you right up," she added before she ran off. thanking god that she was used to all this.

She didn't talk as she ran all the way to Red base, it would only waste her energy, and she needed that to deliver the 'package'. when they got close to the base she stopped holding her hand out for Caboose to follow suite. her helmet had been motified to scope, not as powerful as a sniper rifle, but just as useful. she used it now to see where all the reds were. the easiest way was to go to the back, but she needed a distraction. "i guess i have to wait for Tucker," she said, bitting her lower lip, she didn't like waiting. she turned her head to Caboose. "I'm doll by the way, Doll Kingston."

James cast a glance behind him, the blue moron was following him, and the two cyan spartans chasing him. The female was holding the emp like a football, ready to hurl it. "****" he said aloud, if she threw it, the emp would hit red base instead. Sliding and doing a 180 and drawing the sniper rifle at the same time. He fired two shots, quick as lightning. The first shot hit the emp, causing it to activate pre-maturely. The lights remained on at Red base, so was Blue base's as well. The second shot was intended to hit the lady in the head, killing her instantly. She ducked at the last second and hit the top of the helmet. Hitting it and knocking it off. His heart stopped when he saw who it was, "Doll..." he whispered. Of course it was her.

Tucker fell backwards, Caboose ran through him. "What the hell Caboose?!" he shouted. Doll was lying on the field, wounded, her helmet off. "Oh ****" he ran forward, unslinging his Assault Rifle and firing wildly into towards the cliffs where the shot came from. He kept firing but it was useless. "I'm coming Doll!" he shouted dramaticly.

As the EMP exploded she cursed loudly, she ducked, having only her helmet taken off, and not her head. she pulled out her knife and ran at him, she twisted around, knocking the Sniper out of his hands and pressing the blade gently against his neck. "you owe me a new helmet," she sneered, then blinked, she had knocked his helmet off and she backed off. "oh you have to be kidding me."

"Is this how you greet all your friends?" he asked jeeringly pushing himself up, gently knocking the knife away. "So Doll, what are the odds of this happened? Maybe one in bull****?" he asked jokingly. The other cyan spartan charged at him, his rifle hefted as a club.

Doll stood inbetween them. "Okay, first, you know me better then that, two," she paused. "Command is retarded," she sighed. the looked over at Tucker and put her hand up. "I'm okay, don't worry, he's a friend,i got this."

Tucker stared dumbfounded, they get a chick, that wasn't a moron, that wasn't a crazy *****, and she knows one of the other team. "Seriously? Jesuz christ what the hell command!?"

James let his guard down, only a little though. He kept a hand near his sidearm, tucked away. He noticed Doll kept her knife behind her back. "So what now?" he asked, his tone cautious.