Halo Reach 1st time on XBL Why do they want my credits?

ByteInThePort

i just got a new (replacment of old) xbox 360 "S" Ive never played on XBL before and have "Genuiely" earned my credits offline up to LEGENDRY Rank. With this new xbox ive got live 12 month subscription and good and well so far...... When i wwent to play Online i was prompted to trade in my credits for online ranking or somthing, im not sure what exactely.... If i accept this and lost all my credits WILL my online and offline ranking DROP??? will my armour be locked again ???

I choose NO but wondering why and what will happen.. anyone out/in there/here know ???

oh right, i understand now, you will lose all your credits if you play online, because you had offline credits, they don't allow you to play offline, get to a high rank, then go online, otherwise everyone would be inheritor.

i think that's it, it isn't very clear from where your coming from, so i will provide that answer, if im wrong, please tell me and i will edit. :)

Online Credits and Offline Credits are pretty much two completely different things.

They don't transfer over.

I'm pretty sure they did that so you couldn't hack your credits up, because I have an inheritor account that doesn't have XbL, but if I made it xbl then I would lose it.

Also, this is the wrong section for this. It would be more suitable in the Halo: Reach section.

• Like 1