Library

Fire

Hello everyone, lately we've been having loads of fan-fiction which is great. I've decided to compile these easily accessible. If I've missed yours, let me know alright?

Johnny by Absolute Dog

Master Chief wasn't always the deadly warrior the UNSC made him, he was once a kid. But by all means her wasn't a normal kid, not by a long shot.

Redemption by Fire

A tale of a damaged spartan being given a second chance. This is the tale of Cassandra-075

Legendaryby 819 impetuous repercussion

(ill let him give me a synopsis)

the hands of fate: Jule is a young elite who managaed to get himself into a sticky situation. Doll is the daughter of a spartan who will do anything to save a life, when she encounters Jule she is determined to save him, even if he doesn't want her to.

Ashes by Doll

A white Jindo was found on Reach, by Dr. Halsey and her men as they escaped the planet, he was mildly injured,… and seems almost sane, no one knows what this dog has been up to, or why he was covered in so much alien blood.

Halo did you knows?

Need to brush up on your Halo trivia? Think you have something to add? Then come check out this topic all the info you need.

Kill or be killed. PF roleplay

This roleplay topic is a great place to unleash your inner roleplayer, and if you aren’t interested in taking part, you can always watch as the story progresses.

The Forerunners: Who they were and what they did

If you need to remind yourself of who the forerunners are, come check this topic out. It’s got the information you need.

5 Word Halo story.

A topic to go down in the archives. A place to jon in on a story in the making, or read from the beginning and get engrossed. Join in if you think you have what it takes.

The Halo Universe.

What’s out there in the Halo universe? What other galaxies? With his topic, you get a view of the scale of the universe. And just for bonus, a map of the UNSC controlled space.

Halo Music

The Halo OST, one of the greatest of any game. Now you can enjoy it all with this topic, with easy links to songs.

Complete list of books of halo and related material

If you are thinking of reading some Halo, but have no idea where to start, come check this topic out and I’m sure it will help.

Keep the fan-fiction coming guys! It is really cool if these are exclusive to here, as it advertises us! Many of the authors are great and talented.

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...