How long have you been playing Halo and whats your favorite Halo

Mr Muffins 7

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing since Halo Combat Evolved though I didn't play it when it came out but played later and have playing since I was 11 or 12 or even 10 years old. Halo Reach is my favorite because I like the new improved ways of forge... though i did build a pipe tower fortress on sandbox one time and a few other neat maps. I like the forge tool very much and gameplay as well I managed to get the blue flames when the anniversary of bungie came up...like many other people. I like the story lines of the Halos as well as the gameplay and the creative things that I see players do. I especially liked the Halo Reach Forge Art from XxSog_GrimmXx some name like that....@M DooMknight

I've only played halo for 3 years. Ofcourse halo 3 was my first halo. I played halo 3, ODST, halo reach, Halo cobat evolved/combat evolved ann, and soon halo 4. My personal faveorite is kind of complicated, Halo 3 campaign was amazing, But reach multiplayer gameplay was stunning. Halo 3 maps were better But halo reach's spartan III's. so its hard to choose.

I've played every Halo at some point in my life.

I remember playing Combat Evolved in the hotel room (with people from church) at a 3 day conference.

I then Remember getting my first Xbox, and getting the Halo 2 special edition (silver case) along with it.

I then remember giving those two up (makes me sad).

I then Remember getting the Xbox 360 Pro Bundle from Gamestop and Halo 3 for Christmas.(that was back in 07)

And from Halo 3 on, I own every Halo game. Except Halo Wars.

My favorite, would be Halo 2. Halo three had the largest online community though. Even though everyone complained about the BR. Now everyone wants the BR back. >.<