Halo 4 driving

Turokman5896

I think halo 4 should have first person driving. There are few things stranger to me then going from first to third person. Plus maybe they could let you shoot a gun through a warthog windsheild or over mongoose bars.

this is a great idea if 343 lets you choose weather driving (and piloting flying vehicles) is first or third person so like when you are seting up your controls like button layout and sensitivity, you could also have the option to have third person turned on or off. t go more in-depth with this you could set it up to what seat is first person and what seat isn't! so lets say in the warthog when you are gunner you are first person and in passanger you are in first person but for driving you are third person, vice verca. 343 please add the option to do this. i have been waiting for it since halo CE

make it an option to have first or third person. make it changeable in the controls menu. this will make custom games really fun if you could set it as a game option in custom games. race maps would be more intense. machinmias will have a better cinematic feel. this could add a new challenge for campaign. and if you don't like first person driving then you can change it very easily. this way it makes both sides happy. here is a video

(not spam) its a video of a guy that did a mod that lets you pilot a falcon first person also a warthog and a mongoose all in first person and if you watch this and think this isn't cool or epic at all and don't think that this should be an OPTION for players to use in game then i think you are crazy. lol 343 please make this an OPTION it will make everyone happy. :D
  • Like 3

Nobody likes a bad driver, I could see 1st person driving if you were alone in the vehicle (transition for passengers might be a little weird though), then again nobody likes a bad driver

I agree, 3rd person driving and turret only. I will say though, bring back 1st person passenger like in Halo 1.

i dont think halos driving should be first person....but i think we should have the option in the options menu. it would be epic especially during sp to have first person driving...i have seen the first person vehicle mod for halo reach and it is epic....i cant belive bungie did not include it as an option for sp...i am so dissapoint

i dont think halos driving should be first person....but i think we should have the option in the options menu. it would be epic especially during sp to have first person driving...i have seen the first person vehicle mod for halo reach and it is epic....i cant belive bungie did not include it as an option for sp...i am so dissapoint

I agree, why not for offline campaign? if your friend doesn't like it he can just ***** you out and you can change it, or have an option so it switches automatically if he gets in. The more i think about this the more i think it shouldn't be in multiplayer

I agree, why not for offline campaign? if your friend doesn't like it he can just ***** you out and you can change it, or have an option so it switches automatically if he gets in. The more i think about this the more i think it shouldn't be in multiplayer

it would be fine in MP as long as its optional....or meyb we could get a realism playlist that is meant to make the game as realistic as possible...like weaker shields and odst running and jumphights. first person view for all vehicles gunners seats included...also they could add a few realistic touches like explosions stun you for a moment if you are close enough...anything that makes the game more realistic...meyb DMR's could have more recoil...no motion trackers, no ammo counter for most guns, and sprint and jetpack that dont recharge.....well i think a realism playlist would be cool but thats for a different thread i suppose....i would be happy just to get first person driving in SP