A Way to Integrate Kinect Into Halo 4 without Making it a necessity!!!

ERRxxKILLA

A Way To Bring Kinect In Without It Being A Bother!!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think they should add this feature in Halo 4?

One of my favorite features in Halo: Reach is the assassination system. I loved how every angle you come from decides which assassination you will do and soo forth. I have an idea that can make this feature even better in Halo 4. If we can actually use Kinect to make and design our own assassinations that would be amazing. Using the motion of your body you can make your own assassinations and takedowns. Also they should make them soo that you can save each as a file on your fileshare. You can chose whether it is a spartan assassination or an elite. Also you can use your voice to decide which strike or stab actually kills the player or whether you use the knife or whether you take their weapon or knife and kill them with it. Saying things like "Die!", "Unsheathe Knife" of "Fire!!" can trigger these things. I know a lot I would make. One I would tap the enemy on the left shoulder and as he look over his left shoulder I would move to the right and in front of him. Then I would unsheathe my knife and as he looks back I'd get him good right in the face. Also you you want to chose which weapon you want you can say the name then it can either pop up on your back or in your hands. It's just crazy all of the different animated assassinations and animations you can make in this game if they add this feature. Sooo what I want you to do is please vote and then comment below what you think about it and if you agree what kind of assassinations you would make.

One of my favorite features in Halo: Reach is the assassination system. I loved how every angle you come from decides which assassination you will do and soo forth. I have an idea that can make this feature even better in Halo 4. If we can actually use Kinect to make and design our own assassinations that would be amazing. Using the motion of your body you can make your own assassinations and takedowns. Also they should make them soo that you can save each as a file on your fileshare. You can chose whether it is a spartan assassination or an elite. Also you can use your voice to decide which strike or stab actually kills the player or whether you use the knife or whether you take their weapon or knife and kill them with it. Saying things like "Die!", "Unsheathe Knife" of "Fire!!" can trigger these things. I know a lot I would make. One I would tap the enemy on the left shoulder and as he look over his left shoulder I would move to the right and in front of him. Then I would unsheathe my knife and as he looks back I'd get him good right in the face. Also you you want to chose which weapon you want you can say the name then it can either pop up on your back or in your hands. It's just crazy all of the different animated assassinations and animations you can make in this game if they add this feature. Sooo what I want you to do is please vote and then comment below what you think about it and if you agree what kind of assassinations you would make.

this is cool and all but its waaaay to complicated to put into the game because you need to know how the target is going to react to your movements. it would take too much space and the knect just isn't ready for something this awesome

this is cool and all but its waaaay to complicated to put into the game because you need to know how the target is going to react to your movements. it would take too much space and the knect just isn't ready for something this awesome

Wouldn't normal game physics make the target react the way it should?

How many people do you think would make their assassination them ******* the other guy? lmao

to be honest it would be cool but who would go about doing that! I know me being a competitive player i wont! All that time wasting on an assassination you could of helped your team capture the flag or kill an enemy! Or you just die like most people do whilst assanating someone and taking so long to get the kill wen you could of just meeled him real quick... lol

• Like 1